Firearms

Old May 28th 2011, 7:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Firearms

I flew over Berlin many years ago ... we never landed ...
Old May 28th 2011, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Just don't knock on his door. You might startle him.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Ohio556 will become famous soon enoughOhio556 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Mm, I committed a typo. I'm hoping that won't provoke violence.

I am as foreign as they come, but, god help me, I live in Illinois.

If you're in Illinois then you need a lot of help... I don't know if God is still working miracles...

You might try asking, knock and it shall be opened, ask and ye shall receive...

Although I've always been of the view that the best thing that could happen for Illinois would be for Chicago to somehow sink into the lake and the rest of the state to be allowed to run itself without the influence of that mob-ruled cesspit creeping out across the entire state.

There were two things I liked about Chicago... The Field Museum and the signs pointing to the interstate to lead you out of, and away from, Chicago.

Last edited by Ohio556; May 28th 2011 at 7:16 pm.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
I flew over Berlin many years ago ... we never landed ...

I'm sure that your fuel was provided courtesy of the USA, and we still haven't seen fit to collect the tab.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:15 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ohio556
I think I may have to join you, I wasn't expecting to draw a crowd of looney-tunes.
Speaking of good manners...

How'd you find BE, Ohio? I mean, what brings you by the forums this fine day?
Old May 28th 2011, 7:16 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

If you're in Illinois then you need a lot of help... I don't know if God is still working miracles...

Although I've always been of the view that the best thing that could happen for Illinois would be for Chicago to somehow sink into the lake and the rest of the state to be allowed to run itself with the influence of that mob-ruled cesspit creeping out across the entire state.

There were two things I liked about Chicago... The Field Museum and the signs pointing to the interstate to lead you out of, and away from, Chicago.

Oddly though, I've never had to shoot anyone.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Although I've always been of the view that the best thing that could happen for Illinois would be for Chicago to somehow sink into the lake and the rest of the state to be allowed to run itself without the influence of that mob-ruled cesspit creeping out across the entire state.

And Ohio is Shangri-La.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
Speaking of good manners...

How'd you find BE, Ohio? I mean, what brings you by the forums this fine day?

Searches about other nationalities' perceptions of the USA and seeing what other nations thought of the Second Amendment.

I'm still trying to figure out which people in this thread are looking to have fun and which ones are serious.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:19 pm
MCROW

DeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really nice

I'm not afraid anytime, anywhere.

I'm a submission grappler/BJJ guy who carries two pistols and a knife, with a rifle behind the seat of my truck. What is there to be afraid of?
I'm guessing you and your thought patterns.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
And Ohio is Shangri-La.
I'd always thought Ohio could hold more planes than that, but if you say Ohio is an Essex Class aircraft carrier, specifically one that was scrapped two decades ago and sunk, then so be it...

Ohio is an Essex Class aircraft carrier!
Old May 28th 2011, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

What's a BJJ guy?
Old May 28th 2011, 7:20 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Searches about other nationalities' perceptions of the USA and seeing what other nations thought of the Second Amendment.

I'm still trying to figure out which people in this thread are looking to have fun and which ones are serious.

Then I suggest you read around on the forum a bit first.

There is no shortage of threads about guns, and you will save yourself a lot of time.

Most people here have fun and are serious at the same time.

And the body count is fairly low.
Old May 28th 2011, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DeltaSierra70
I'm guessing you and your thought patterns.

You're a police officer in Georgia who instructs people in pistol technique and you believe that my carrying a pistol makes me irrational?

Are you stating your opinion or filling in what you expect his response will be?

Originally Posted by Leslie
And Ohio is Shangri-La.

Damn. I knew I had picked the wrong state.
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
What's a BJJ guy?

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, if you have to ask it's time to tap out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.