Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Does anyone remember the website that.....

Does anyone remember the website that.....

Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:00 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone remember the website that.....

someone linked to on here a couple of years ago ...it was a timed test to put the right state names on the states on a map? It was along the "are you smarter than a 3rd grader" type thing. I've searched but can't find it, and one of the kids could do with using it to study for a school test if it's still around....

Cheers
Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone remember the website that.....

May possibly be this one.

http://www.digyourowngrave.com/grade...eography-test/
Old Dec 8th 2013, 11:25 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

This one:

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm

or this one

http://www.sporcle.com/games/category/geography
Old Dec 9th 2013, 1:08 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael
Thanks Michael..don't think it can be that one as it's asking me to sign up and give credit details to play
Old Dec 9th 2013, 1:09 am

Thanks for the links...not quite the site I remember, but some good alternatives on there, so will get him working on them.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Thanks Michael..don't think it can be that one as it's asking me to sign up and give credit details to play
Not if you play the one in the center of the screen. The full screen version requires a login.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Not if you play the one in the center of the screen. The full screen version requires a login.
It worked fine for me. I got the 'short bus'
Old Dec 9th 2013, 1:59 am

Hmm, I can only see 1 version, plus a big black box at the top left with nothing in it. Wonder if it's an iPad thing....will try from the laptop when I get home.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I got the 'short bus'
Save me a seat...I'll be along in a minute!
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:06 pm
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
It worked fine for me. I got the 'short bus'
Me too!
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:09 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

US states are a piece of piss. You want a hard 'place on the map' test - try African countries, or Asia post-breakup of the USSR
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:49 pm

They don't get to that till 6th grade here....
Eldest did surprisingly well on the 'stans, especially cos his spelling is so atrocious....he was good on South America as well, which pissed me off cos I challenged him and he beat me! Sorry, did I say "he beat me"? I meant to say I let him beat me

The states thing fits well with the website I was after as the test they have to do is exactly the same....3 minutes to draw a line from the name in the list to the state on the map.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Hmm, I can only see 1 version, plus a big black box at the top left with nothing in it. Wonder if it's an iPad thing....will try from the laptop when I get home.
Aha..works on the laptop. Magic...that's exactly what I was after..thanks Michael !