Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Cribs live NYC Friday 13th - 2 free tickets

The Cribs live NYC Friday 13th - 2 free tickets

Old Apr 11th 2012, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

denzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nice
Default The Cribs live NYC Friday 13th - 2 free tickets

I have 2 tickets to see The Cribs (British band from Wakefield) at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn. Unfortunately me and my husband can no longer go so I thought I would offer the tickets to anyone who would like them on here. No charge, I just wanted somebody to be able to go instead of us.

Only downside is that they are paper tickets and not electronic tickets. I can mail them out to you, if I mail them today or tomorrow you should get them in time for Friday night. Or my husband works in the City and arrangements could be made for you to pick them up from his place of work near to Penn Station. Or I live in Florham Park and would be willing to drop them to you if you are local.

Private message me if you are interested. I've seen them before when Johnny Marr was still with them, they were fantastic and I'm disappointed we can't go this time. Just can't make it work with the babysitter and train times etc
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cribs live NYC Friday 13th - 2 free tickets

I'm no where near local, but what a great offer!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

denzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nice

Thanks Bob, you sure you don't want to drive down from MA????
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denzil75
Thanks Bob, you sure you don't want to drive down from MA????
We'd have the same issues of baby sitters, unless we drop ours off at yours on the way down
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
We'd have the same issues of baby sitters, unless we drop ours off at yours on the way down
As long as you come back for them!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond reputeSouthy_SWFC has a reputation beyond repute

I've sent a mate the details to see if hes interested.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 12:29 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by denzil75
As long as you come back for them!
After today, I don't know about that
Old Apr 12th 2012, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Southy_SWFC
I've sent a mate the details to see if hes interested.
Thank you!
Old Apr 12th 2012, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
After today, I don't know about that
I know the feeling it's spring break this week .......