Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Bumper Stickers you hate

Bumper Stickers you hate

Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:36 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bumper Stickers you hate

Originally Posted by Ridski
Well, there's the irony of saying you support the US Armed Forces when if fact you support a Chinese trade consortium which one day our troops may be fighting against. I don't want to get political on this, so I won't go any further than that.
Probably die of lead poisoning before that happens.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ridski
Well, there's the irony of saying you support the US Armed Forces when if fact you support a Chinese trade consortium which one day our troops may be fighting against. I don't want to get political on this, so I won't go any further than that.
sorry, didn't mean for anyone to take a political bent on this thread. hope i didn't stick my foot in it..

for the record, i neither support the war or chinese products. but unfortunately i have to live with both at the moment.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hiro11
My neighbor has a brand new, highly polished, fully loaded Mercedes S550 with a Jesus fish and a license plate that says "HZGRACE". Really taking the teachings of Christianity to heart, there.
Lol sounds familiar
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

The ones that say "My child is a honor roll student at <school>" really annoy me, it may as well say "My child is more intelligent than me".
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:27 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I hate all of 'em. People with bumpersticker are making the assumption that I care what they think, I don't.
Wish I'd said that.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:16 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly the only bumper sticker that has made me laugh out loud:

As for hatred of bumper sticker, yeah hate the support our troops ribbon or any ribbons actually. I was once tempted to rip them all off of the cars in the parking lot at Walmart one Christmas.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:28 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the SUVs that have 10+ religious tripe stickers plastered on them.

If you believe in (g)ods, good for you. But I don't want to bloody know about it.

The one that really makes my blood boil is "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Liberals." :curse:

Well you know what? The last time I was there, it was paved with hypocritical Republicans.

And another thing I hate here in the South is the dumb ass red necks and their confederate flag bumper stickers (tags, flags, etc.).
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:33 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

rincewind my mate!!

A buddy pointed me in the direction of the movie 'Dogma'.

If you haven't seen it, omg, you will die laughing!

Your avatar is in it!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by rincewind

The one that really makes my blood boil is "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Liberals." :curse:
I am Rushman..and I approve this message.

Originally Posted by rincewind
And another thing I hate here in the South is the dumb ass red necks and their confederate flag bumper stickers (tags, flags, etc.).
Yet another legitimate flag the PC police want banned.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can read this...you're too close.

Honk if you love Jesus. (I'm guessing Jesus likes a lot of loud noise)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:36 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
rincewind my mate!!

A buddy pointed me in the direction of the movie 'Dogma'.

If you haven't seen it, omg, you will die laughing!
An oldie but a goodie.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:38 am
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by dakota44
I'm guessing Jesus likes a lot of loud noise
If that's true then Bill O'Reilly has a VIP slot in the after-life.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Loved it. Convinces the Nun she has wasted her life...priceless.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:25 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

The only bumper sticker I own is a pro-organ-transplant theme.

"Don't take your organs to Heaven.
Heaven knows we need them here."

However I do like the attached two.

and these:

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant...egory_Code=bfp

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant...ode=bfp&page=2
Attached Thumbnails Bumper Stickers you hate-coexist.jpg   Bumper Stickers you hate-tolerance.jpg  

Last edited by TRPardoe; Sep 13th 2007 at 8:37 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

This one is the one that I couldn't stand....
Attached Thumbnails Bumper Stickers you hate-images%5B6%5D.jpg  

Last edited by Dan725; Sep 13th 2007 at 8:37 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.