Bollywood Grill?

Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bollywood Grill?

So apparently a bit of a chain...opened one up nearby recently.

Anyone been to any?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:04 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bollywood Grill?

I can only imagine. Does it take 50 staff members dancing sideways to bring out your entrees, complete with hissing & crackling loud music? Let's hope so.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I can only imagine. Does it take 50 staff members dancing sideways to bring out your entrees, complete with hissing & crackling loud music? Let's hope so.
that would be a added bonus I would have thought
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:21 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

meanie. There's only 3 of them and they're all in your neck of the woods.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by meauxna
meanie. There's only 3 of them and they're all in your neck of the woods.
well that's still a chain....a wee one perhaps
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to the one in North Andover. Wasn't overly impressed with the experience but my neighbor thinks it's awesome - think I'll try again.

A somewhat ridiculous irritation, but we ordered 2 glasses of wine that were brought to us in completely different sized glasses - one blatantly bigger than the other. But the price was the same

It's been 6-months, so I think I've recovered from it
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:28 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hobbes79
we ordered 2 glasses of wine that were brought to us in completely different sized glasses - one blatantly bigger than the other. But the price was the same

maybe they were giving one of you a hint
Old Jun 21st 2009, 3:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by hobbes79

how much bigger was your glass?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
maybe they were giving one of you a hint
Originally Posted by Bob
how much bigger was your glass?
Cheeky buggers

Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

rew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud ofrew1000 has much to be proud of

The place in North Andover is a favorite of ours - I recommend the "Chicken Navratan" as being a dish I've never seen elsewhere that is extremely tasty...
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by rew1000
The place in North Andover is a favorite of ours - I recommend the "Chicken Navratan" as being a dish I've never seen elsewhere that is extremely tasty...
oooh...okay, ta

I think we're heading there tonight...well not north andover but anyway
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Anyway...so it was pretty good

Nice chilled out atmosphere, quite busy but not over the top. The food was actually pretty good, spicy and hot and the lamb was lovely.

The bogs could have done with a changing table mind, but oh well
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:58 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine a chain of Indian restaurants really. The name sounds naff too. It'd get no business in my area from the East Indian population based on the name alone.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I can't imagine a chain of Indian restaurants really. The name sounds naff too. It'd get no business in my area from the East Indian population based on the name alone.
It was a tad cheesy with the movie theme, but it was filled with Indians...which to be honest was slightly surreal as you don't see anyone other than Brazilians for an ethnic mix around here pretty much
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

I just watch Bollywood for the babes.