Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Baby Brangelina has arrived

Baby Brangelina has arrived

Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:31 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby Brangelina has arrived

Originally Posted by Celsius
Surely if the baby was breach, the safest method for delivery is C section anyway...
My aunt delivered my cousin in the breech/breach (which one is it?!?) position/presentation & it didn't seem to be a big deal.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
My aunt delivered my cousin in the breech/breach (which one is it?!?) position/presentation & it didn't seem to be a big deal.
breech
Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:49 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
breech
Ta very much luv!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:34 pm
Back where I belong!

Wouldn't it be funny if they had a really ugly baby, you know, 2 beautiful people make one hell of an ugly baby?! What a shocker that would be! Mwahh ah ah ah ahhhhh!!!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Wouldn't it be funny if they had a really ugly baby, you know, 2 beautiful people make one hell of an ugly baby?! What a shocker that would be! Mwahh ah ah ah ahhhhh!!!
I've wonderd that. Maybe it would be like embarassing members of royal families...locked away from public gaze
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:41 pm
Back where I belong!

I've wonderd that. Maybe it would be like embarassing members of royal families...locked away from public gaze
Prince Philip?!?!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Prince Philip?!?!
Wasn't someone in Queen Victoria's family a hairy egg?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:31 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't someone in Queen Victoria's family a hairy egg?
There is a legend about a deformed birth in the Queen mum's family:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Glamis

The Monster of Glamis (born October 21, 1821), sometimes referred to as the Horror of Glamis, was reportedly a deformed member of the Bowes-Lyon family, kept in seclusion in Glamis Castle, Scotland

The details of Thomas's appearance -- "His chest an enormous barrel, hairy as a doormat, his head ran straight into his shoulders and his arms and legs were toylike" -- come from James Wentworth-Day's The Queen Mother's Family Story. They are attributed to "a member of the Queen Mother's family". Wentworth-Day's account is the first in which the information was gathered direct from members of the Queen mother's family, even though they were understandably reluctant to be named. It is suspected that on several occasions, the Queen Mother herself was the source. In Peter Underwood's A-Z of British Ghosts he is described as "an enormous flabby egg".
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:33 pm
Back where I belong!

Well, you learn something new every day!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
There is a legend about a deformed birth in the Queen mum's family:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Glamis

The Monster of Glamis (born October 21, 1821), sometimes referred to as the Horror of Glamis, was reportedly a deformed member of the Bowes-Lyon family, kept in seclusion in Glamis Castle, Scotland

The details of Thomas's appearance -- "His chest an enormous barrel, hairy as a doormat, his head ran straight into his shoulders and his arms and legs were toylike" -- come from James Wentworth-Day's The Queen Mother's Family Story. They are attributed to "a member of the Queen Mother's family". Wentworth-Day's account is the first in which the information was gathered direct from members of the Queen mother's family, even though they were understandably reluctant to be named. It is suspected that on several occasions, the Queen Mother herself was the source. In Peter Underwood's A-Z of British Ghosts he is described as "an enormous flabby egg".

that's the one! Well done indeed.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:13 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Just did a quick google, It's meaning is "his gift" in Hebrew, I think it's nice. I'm sure this baby is going to be completely gorgeous, look at those genes!
Yeah but all Angelina's kids are completely gorgeous. But then she got to choose their genes!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 3:47 pm
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who gives a sh!t, pictures of the happy couple and their sprog have been leaked on the net. I think you can still find it if you really want to waste 10 minutes of your life. I did but that empty feeling still hasn't gone away. Strange.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy that there baby is healthy. But to be honest, I care about as much for them having a baby as I expect they will care about the wife and I having a baby, i.e. I couldn't give a flying f***!

Definitely not planning on paying any money to see any pictures of their sprog dribbling on itself.