Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Baby Brangelina has arrived

Baby Brangelina has arrived

Old May 30th 2006, 12:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby Brangelina has arrived

Originally Posted by deba34
Silly cows, more money that sense...

Hello hon, hows you?........

Great now the weathers turned hot. How are you sweetie?
Old May 30th 2006, 8:00 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Great now the weathers turned hot. How are you sweetie?

Fine thanks flower, nice to hear you are enjoying the warmer weather, Oz is now in the Winter months, grey, chilly, damp and the odd occasionally hot day, a bit like the English Summer really..
Old May 31st 2006, 2:56 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

It said on TV its 'cos they don't want to loose their figure by going full term.
What they fail to add is that they prefer to put their own selfish requests/needs above the health of their baby! FFS!
Old May 31st 2006, 2:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
What they fail to add is that they prefer to put their own health above their baby's! FFS!
Correct!
Old May 31st 2006, 2:58 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Correct!
Sorry, I reworded it - hope you still agree!!!
Old May 31st 2006, 3:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Partystar
Sorry, I reworded it - hope you still agree!!!

Must be telepathy 'cos that's how I read it. LOL
Old May 31st 2006, 6:42 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
I can never understand why it's considered preferable to be sliced open and have someone rooting around inside a bloody mess :scared:

After having children by the 'normal' way and now having had Paul via C section, my wife has only one thing to say...Hail Caesar!

Something about pushing a basketball thru a garden hose...I'm not sure what she was whining about....
Old Jun 1st 2006, 12:18 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Baby Brangelina has arrived

And yet another stupid name a 'celeb' has named her baby:

"Bluebell Madonna"

is the name Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice chose for her newborn daughter.

She's also ditched the father of the baby and won't allow him to see her.....I guess she just wanted him to be a sperm donor:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz...name_page.html

Oddly enough, although the father is American he gets far fewer rights over the child as she was born in the UK rather than in the States. To the best of my knowledge even if the mother chooses not to name the father in the US he can still ask the courts to order a DNA test and to award him visitation rights (if he is prepared to pay maintainance towards the upkeep of the child or/and pay for medical coverage).

In the UK if the father is not named on the birth certificate (and the mother wants him to play no part in the child's life and won't be claiming maintainance or welfare) then he is unable to have any visitation rights at all.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:32 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Englishmum

"Bluebell Madonna"

She's also ditched the father of the baby and won't allow him to see her.....I guess she just wanted him to be a sperm donor:

Oddly enough, although the father is American he gets far fewer rights over the child as she was born in the UK rather than in the States. To the best of my knowledge even if the mother chooses not to name the father in the US he can still ask the courts to order a DNA test and to award him visitation rights (if he is prepared to pay maintainance towards the upkeep of the child or/and pay for medical coverage).

In the UK if the father is not named on the birth certificate (and the mother wants him to play no part in the child's life and won't be claiming maintainance or welfare) then he is unable to have any visitation rights at all.
She is never 33
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
She is never 33
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Well surprise, surprise Angelina had a 'C' section 'cos the baby was breach.

Funny isn't it that celebs 'have' to have C sections.
Surely if the baby was breach, the safest method for delivery is C section anyway...
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Celsius
Surely if the baby was breach, the safest method for delivery is C section anyway...
Not necessarily.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

For sure.....if it was breach....whose to know? Seems to me most celebraties coincidentaly, have a 'medical condition' that dictates a C Section birth. The media have stated that celebs. have C Sections, several weeks before the true due date to keep their figures.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 2:34 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Baby Brangelina has arrived

I agree.

My daughter was born 22 years ago today by C-Section. She was breach; I had my weekly clinic appointment on the Wednesday and although previously her head had been engaged ready for birth, she obviously had other ideas. She had turned totally upside down with her head tilted back and face pointed up towards my heart....the pressure under my right ribcage was very intense.

All the doctors and nurses crowded around to see the X-ray of the baby in this weird position and I thought I had a deformed baby and burst into tears! The Consultant gently told me that if they tried to deliver my baby vaginally there was a risk of brain damage so he asked me to report the following day to the hospital 'and we'll operate on Friday morning'..

And they did.

I honestly don't know where the years have gone.... :scared:

Also....doctors would presumably prefer to perform a C-Section rather than risk litigation if a baby was injured during a difficult vaginal delivery.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:26 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Englishmum

"Bluebell Madonna"

I didn't even know she was pregnant!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.