Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Anyone STILL set on voting for McCain

Anyone STILL set on voting for McCain

Old Jun 11th 2008, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone STILL set on voting for McCain

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
My answers for the new ones

The Goverment Should ??

E. Abolish the minimum wage and only enforce labor contracts.

E. Privatize the public school system and allow competition to improve education.

E. Repeal laws prohibiting possession, sale, and use of drugs.

E. Abolish penalties and excise taxes, leaving people to take responsibility for their own safety.

E. Not be involved in retirement saving or healthcare provision.

D. Allow, but regulate, the sale of sexual services.

E. Rely solely on private charity to provide aid to the poor.

E. Eliminate subsidies, tax breaks, regulations, and tariffs -- eliminate corporate welfare.

E. Make no restrictions regarding speech or the press.

E. Cut taxes to a level approaching 0%.

E. Allow all peaceful immigrants into the country. (i would just want them to learn the English )

E. Stay out of the affairs of developing countries.

Generally speaking people are...

A. responsible and resilient

Which word would you use in describing your political position to a friend?

F. Libertarian

If the Election was today u would want to vote for ..

H. Ron Paul

and i end up in the Northwest .

The Northwest is a region with a large degree of economic and personal freedom. People in this region are referred to as classical liberals, libertarians, market liberal, old whigs, objectivists, propertarians, and anarcho-capitalists.

hanging out with Ayn Rand and Drew Carey
So how come the only thing you want the government to regulate is sex?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:19 pm
Banned

Location: Orlando,Florida,living in Buckinghamshire for next 6 weeks.
YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
If you don't like him that fine but you seem demented . There reason not to vote for all the candidates but what you say is either un true or childish .
Or truthfull and yet abit fun
Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

Or truthfull and yet abit fun
ok True i just get sick of the sports team politics we have both party's are guilty of the same shit but the fans from each try seem to only see the problems on the other side .

Allow, but regulate, the sale of sexual services.

Privatize the public school system and allow competition to improve education.

Repeal laws prohibiting possession, sale, and use of drugs.

the answers were limited i assumes for allot of these the government in my MichaelMiketopia would regulate to a basic extent. for school i would have parenteral choice getting money to go but be allowed to pick there own schools.

the sex one is to be like the laws in Nevada ..... witch i know a little about lol