Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday???

Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday???

Old Dec 17th 2012, 7:52 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday???

Mrs P and I have a table booked at Milliways.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 7:52 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Mrs P and I have a table booked at Milliways.
Best response yet.

Thread can be closed now
Old Dec 17th 2012, 7:53 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Hardly that ominous, since they haven't toured since 2008
How convenient....

They were on Colbert the other night mind.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 7:54 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick
How convenient....

Didn't know that. They broke up last year, though.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 7:57 pm
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick
How convenient....

You imagined it?
Old Dec 17th 2012, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mandy Patinkin in REM now?
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point

on a more 'serious' note, the end of the world has been taken out of all proportion.
it is the end of the Mayan Calendar, but it means the end of one era and the start of a new era.
But as stated above people have misinterpreted the Mayan Calendar or a period of time to be 'the end' as we know it.
Make way for authors, film makers etc to make $$$ on what is interpreted as 'the end'

My theory amongst millions of others on our planet including world reneowed astrologers, is that we are entering a new age. (Most sensible people know by now, how planets etc affect us and how we are inadvertently affected by them. i.e starsigns etc and so on and so forth).

so to continue the new age is an awakening of every single person on the planet! for the better of every single person on the planet. What used to be readily acceptable, in time will no longer be. i.e where millions of children are dying from thirst and starvation on one side of the world, whilst another person on the planet the VULGAR Sultan of Brunei who owns 7,000!!!! cars just because he can.
will be less acceptable for people and hopefully an awakening of people in masses, that change needs to happen for the better for everybody not just the few priviledged in the world. I as well as many, always talk about the good old days, the days when life wasnt so....capitalist or corrupt.

some people may already start to feel the change recently, not being able to sleep, waking up at crazy times in the night, and feeling generally different. This is the planetary affects and changes happening right now for us all

Last edited by goldenstate31; Dec 18th 2012 at 12:04 am.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:35 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by goldenstate31
on a more 'serious' note, the end of the world has been taken out of all proportion.
it is the end of the Mayan Calendar, but it means the end of one era and the start of a new era.
But as stated above people have misinterpreted the Mayan Calendar or a period of time to be 'the end' as we know it.
Make way for authors, film makers etc to make $$$ on what is interpreted as 'the end'

My theory amongst millions of others on our planet including world reneowed astrologers, is that we are entering a new age. (Most sensible people know by now, how planets etc affect us and how we are inadvertently affected by thjuJuem. i.e starsigns etc and so on and so forth).

so to continue the new age is an awakening of every single person on the planet! for the better of every single person on the planet. What used to be readily acceptable, in time will no longer be. i.e where millions of children are dying from thirst and starvation on one side of the world, whilst another person on the planet the VULGAR Sultan of Brunei who owns 7,000!!!! cars just because he can.
will be less acceptable for people and hopefully an awakening of people in masses, that change needs to happen for the better for everybody not just the few priviledged in the world. I as well as many, always talk about the good old days, the days when life wasnt so....capitalist or corrupt.

some people may already start to feel the change recently, not being able to sleep, waking up at crazy times in the night, and feeling generally different. This is the planetary affects and changes happening right now for us all
Astrology? Utter bollocks. Do me a favour
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:45 am
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Any Plans For The End Of The World On Friday???

I forgot to mention in my above post, its also an age where more people will start to treat their fellow men with kindness, compassion and respect, something of which you seem to know not much about yet.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:49 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by goldenstate31
I forgot to mention in my above post, its also an age where more people will start to treat their fellow men with kindness, compassion and respect, something of which you seem to know not much about yet.
I will never treat mysticism with respect, no harm to you, lovely as I'm sure you are. Nice attempt at patronising me though, albeit unsuccessful.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

I will never treat mysticism with respect, no harm to you, lovely as I'm sure you are. Nice attempt at patronising me though, albeit unsuccessful.
When you are patronised, do you change shape, colour, temperature or something? Just curious.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:02 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with the Sultan on this one. ..... pure twaddle!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:02 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
When you are patronised, do you change shape, colour, temperature or something? Just curious.
Nah, it just turns me into more of a knob. Anyway, what of it, the universe has been ticking away for 13.7 billion years with no outside influence, there is no reason to think it'll start now ...

Non science brings out the bastard in me
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, it just turns me into more of a knob. Anyway, what of it, the universe has been ticking away for 13.7 billion years with no outside influence, there is no reason to think it'll start now ...

Non science brings out the bastard in me
Oh no, there is outside influence - the giant space goat. I read about it from Fat Bloke down the pub, so it must be true...
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:08 am
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I'm with the Sultan on this one. ..... pure twaddle!
Sultanof Swing= Sultan of Brunei??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.