Wikiposts

American Sit Coms

Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:47 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American Sit Coms

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Ah, David Hyde Pierce -- after he bought his house, he did a lot of restoration and also planted about 15 fully grown olive trees in front. Of course, the trucks hauling those trees were enormous and had trouble navigating the turns in a residential neighborhood. One morning as one of the trucks was making a left turn [with no way to back up], some lady in a Mercedes pulled up from the right cross street. She stopped where the middle of the trailer would hit her car if the truck continued to turn. She refused to back up and insisted HE get out of HER way. She was so stubborn she caused a traffic jam in a residential neighborhood for 45 minutes until the police came and ticketed her.
Don't you just love some peoples mentality........Its all about me, me, ME!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:16 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Don't you just love some peoples mentality........Its all about me, me, ME!
Sounds like a regular day in LA................ with plenty of attitude to go with it
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:20 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Sounds like a regular day in LA................ with plenty of attitude to go with it
I can imagine......I just didn't want to tar you all with the same brush....
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:27 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
I can imagine......I just didn't want to tar you all with the same brush....
Whateverrrrrr.............. (said while wobbling head on neck)
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You know Ray - I've probably watched this clip 15 times since you posted it.

I just need to get past thinking "but she didn't wash her hands".
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
None of them even come close to Coupling though.
Brill.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirelass
Love Seinfeld, Will & Grace, King of Queens and Frasier! Of the sitcoms that are still in production, I am a big fan of 2 and a 1/2 Men, the New Adventures of Old Christine and the new Christina Applegate one called Samantha Who. Now if only they would turn the online series In the Motherhood in to a made for TV sitcom, I would be very happy. It is hilarious!
Seinfeld, very funny.
Yes to 2 & half men, all the characters a funny.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJ2007
You know Ray - I've probably watched this clip 15 times since you posted it.

I just need to get past thinking "but she didn't wash her hands".
something that I never noticed ..
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by KJ2007
That show was really funny ... in the 70's or so ...
Has not been funny in 20 + years. Every skit is way way to long. Embarrassingly long.
UGH!
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

"All In The Family" was derived from a British sitcom, no? But it is strange to see Rob Reiner both thin and with lots of hair. And Sally Struthers thin, to think about it.

Speaking of Sally Struthers, I really liked the dialogue in "Gilmore Girls."

As for #1 -- how dare you -- "I Love Lucy" still holds up after all these years. I was a small child when they were in first run, but my 20-something offspring still love those shows.
The Chocolate Factory still makes me laugh. Have not seen it in 20 years, but just thinking about it makes me laugh. Marfelous absolutely marfelous, Lucy
Reg. Frank R.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of
Smile Re: American Sit Coms

Do not find Seinfeld the slightest bit funny.....my boss thinks I am v weird! But then he never gets my humour, so I guess we have somewhat different taste!

I get nowhere doing my Monty Python/Blackadder type stuff on him....lol

I like Friends, Frasier....

English comedy? Eddie Izzard (ok not a sitcom but anyone who puts the H back in Herb is fine with me)

Ruth