Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

Old Jul 6th 2019, 8:22 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 Day Fiancee ... the Show

Originally Posted by Rete
I know I did the same ... googled it that is. I'd not give a wooden nickel to that sleaze bag. Makes me furious when I see something like that knowing there are people who could really use a helping hand financially to pay medical bills, etc. and get nothing from strangers only from friends and relations.

Hope it is reported to Gofundme as someone said that their guidelines do not allow asking for money for legal expenses.

They should have deported the Brazilian, Larissa, with her three domestic arrests but they let her go with community service. Now she and Colt are legally divorced and she is under the financial care of another sucker.

Another mind blower is that Larissa doesn’t seem to give a damn about the children she left behind.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 3:39 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guindalf
No surprises there - except why has it taken so long?
Can't get their sweet appearance fee if he's not there to create drama.

Originally Posted by Guindalf
Another one that should be deported - and may well be - is Larissa.
Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Another mind blower is that Larissa doesn’t seem to give a damn about the children she left behind.

She had to sleep with Coltee, that's punishment enough for anything she might have done.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 4:07 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing

She had to sleep with Coltee, that's punishment enough for anything she might have done.
It was her choice -- though presumably she didn't know about Deb at the time, or all bets would have been off and she would have had to find another mark.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 4:19 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

It was her choice -- though presumably she didn't know about Deb at the time, or all bets would have been off and she would have had to find another mark.
She didn't know he didn't have AC in his car, you can be pretty damn sure she didn't know about Deb.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 4:21 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
She didn't know he didn't have AC in his car, you can be pretty damn sure she didn't know about Deb.
Or the one-armed bandit in the living room!
Old Jul 8th 2019, 4:26 pm
I have a comma problem

Or the one-armed bandit in the living room!
Or his racist af hick cousin