2020 Election

Old Nov 8th 2020, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they started pushing for Ivanka as soon as they can. Zero chance with the male offspring.
Why is that? I honestly can't bear to watch or listen to them so I don't have an opinion. Is she smarter / more refined?
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Why is that? I honestly can't bear to watch or listen to them so I don't have an opinion. Is she smarter / more refined?
I don't think it's a reach to be smarter than the two half wits but of all his kids, she is the only one he seems to like and who he would want to take over.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't Ivanka a democrat until her father became President then suddenly was Republican instead?
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Wasn't Ivanka a democrat until her father became President then suddenly was Republican instead?
I thought they were all Dems.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to shoot the breeze with our favourite brewer, loads of horns honking on the next street over. So when we'd done with our pints we took a drive down Central in St Pete. that's the main city of Pinellas county, which some of you non-Floridians might recognize as the oft touted bellweather county, which had the decency to go blue in the sea of Florida WTFery this year.
People in bars and street corners waving Biden signs at the traffic, people on those powered skateboard things that seem to be all the rage at the moment, with Biden signs strapped to their backs or that they were waving, cars with people hanging out the windows with Biden signs and plenty of horn bashing. St Pete isn't really the place you see trucks normally, and recently they've usually been spotted decked out in asshole paraphenalia, so the big ugly beardie felt a tad conspicuous being one of only two trucks in sight at the time - the other one had come prepared with his Biden signs, but it was OK, the missus hasn't had much opportunity to scream on the bleachers this year so she made the most of it. Wifey said that in forty years she has never seen anything like it, don't think she was too chuffed when I drew comparisons to a banana republic losing a dictator.

And we got to listen to Biden and Harris on the radio on the home, result.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

OldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by username.exe
The Dems, with a chance to stroll to victory with Kamala, will again seize defeat from the jaws of victory and find some other rich asshole to run independent and split our side of the vote..
I want to see Kamala as president, ideally from Jan 21st 2023 and the following two terms (my understanding is that serving out under 2 years of an incumbent does not count towards term limits).
However I worry that Chelsea will try to get in on the action, and then we can have another glorious defeat.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldJuddian
I want to see Kamala as president, ideally from Jan 21st 2023 and the following two terms (my understanding is that serving out under 2 years of an incumbent does not count towards term limits).
However I worry that Chelsea will try to get in on the action, and then we can have another glorious defeat.
Chelsea? She has the personality of a dead fish. She got a job with NBC...lasted 1 minute before they got rid of her.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Chelsea? She has the personality of a dead fish. She got a job with NBC...lasted 1 minute before they got rid of her.
So does her Mother, did not stop her trying.

I am fascinated to see what happens, well give it a while for the honeymoon period to run out, then the knives come out.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
So does her Mother, did not stop her trying.

I am fascinated to see what happens, well give it a while for the honeymoon period to run out, then the knives come out.
I still don’t think she will run...Ivanka maybe.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:33 am
Account Closed

I expect this to be the end of the Trump dynasty.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I think you are probably right.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

She lasted a couple years didn't she?

From what I could find.

Hired in Nov 2011 on 3 month contract.

In February 2012 her contract was renewed.

She left the network in August 2014.

So just shy of 3 years with the network.

She did make a nice salary though 600,000/yr which even raised eyebrows with career TV journalists.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
She lasted a couple years didn't she?

From what I could find.

Hired in Nov 2011 on 3 month contract.

In February 2012 her contract was renewed.

She left the network in August 2014.

So just shy of 3 years with the network.

She did make a nice salary though 600,000/yr which even raised eyebrows with career TV journalists.
I remember her having one assignment and that bombed. I suppose the filming etc could have take a few years. All I remember was the one assignment...then she was cut. Locally there was quite a bit about it at the time...as you say the salary etc.

Edit: My apologies to dead fish.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 8th 2020 at 2:50 am.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:56 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

I still don’t think she will run...Ivanka maybe.
Not... not... not... Iv... Ivva.. Ivvvvaannkkkaaa... The Wicked Witch of the East.. daughter of the Shaggy Man and the Wicked Witch of the West. Oz'll never be the same if she and her brother, The Cowardly Lion, escape and get help from Putin, The King of the Fairy Beavers.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 2:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.