2016 Election

Old Dec 4th 2016, 5:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2016 Election

Revolution?
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:00 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Revolution?
Trouble is all the Trumpers have the guns.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
There's also the 25th Amendment, but you need a majority of the cabinet to sign on for that, and given his picks so far I don't think you would get that.
That's right. He's the one choosing the people that will be charged with policing him.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:04 am
Account Closed

Dems have rape whistles.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Dems have rape whistles.
How very proud of yourself you must feel right now.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:15 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

They know how to post selfies of themselves with guns, dead wildlife etc. That's about it. No, this is why other countries, places like Thailand and Turkey, have military coups, because sometimes civil government is not well intentioned. God forbid we may reach that stage in the United States. God help those who serve in the military in those circumstances.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by robin1234
They know how to post selfies of themselves with guns, dead wildlife etc. That's about it. No, this is why other countries, places like Thailand and Turkey, have military coups, because sometimes civil government is not well intentioned. God forbid we may reach that stage in the United States. God help those who serve in the military in those circumstances.
All? well most countries have had coups, differentiation is how frequently and how recently.

What number Republic are the French on?
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:25 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You seem to miss the point people are making. Your Mexican partner saying that isn't being patronising. De Koops 'verbal exchanges' aren't patronising. You and De Koop, as a non Mexicans stating 'Mexicans can be very good and loyal workers.' is being very patronising but if you can't see the difference then nothing anyone says will make any difference.
The Chinese are very smart, place great value on education and are hardworking and enterprising. There how about that?

The problem here is that mentioning a particular ethnicity labels one as being patronizing. It's NOT ! period.

What's bad about this is PC. "Kontrol" It's created an unhealthy and neurotic environment among some whites and I think many others including myself are sick of it.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:26 am
Account Closed

Can we still say nasty things about the French?
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:31 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I think those who talk about coups dishonor the US military. Since the days of Washington's revolutionary army loyalty to the Commander-in-Chief ie the President has always been a sacred commitment.

"Seven days in May" wont happen. This is not a banana republic
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:34 am
Account Closed

A Consumerist Republic?
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:36 am
Banned

Can we still say nasty things about the French?

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternitie They may have had some bumps along the road but they got rid of their nasty king, his court and the aristocracy which was a good start.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
The Chinese are very smart, place great value on education and are hardworking and enterprising. There how about that?

The problem here is that mentioning a particular ethnicity labels one as being patronizing. It's NOT ! period.

What's bad about this is PC. "Kontrol" It's created an unhealthy and neurotic environment among some whites and I think many others including myself are sick of it.
Just think back awhile when many white people thought just like you do today. When it was considered acceptable to refer to non whites in a way that even you wouldn't use today. You may feel sick of PC kontrol, just think how sick of it the people that have to listen too you are.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 8:38 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
I think those who talk about coups dishonor the US military. Since the days of Washington's revolutionary army loyalty to the Commander-in-Chief ie the President has always been a sacred commitment.

"Seven days in May" wont happen. This is not a banana republic
So there's never a danger of an illegal order, that people may feel duty bound to disobey?
Old Dec 4th 2016, 8:48 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by johnwoo
Just think back awhile when many white people thought just like you do today. When it was considered acceptable to refer to non whites in a way that even you wouldn't use today. You may feel sick of PC kontrol, just think how sick of it the people that have to listen too you are.
I agree with you completely and I think it's time to disengage from this discussion.

I was hoping these were decent people who were simply unaware. Based on the passion of their arguments and their obvious need to continue to speak of minorities in outdated and unfriendly ways, I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong. They are not unaware, they know exactly what they're doing, and they like it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.