Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:06 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by zargof
Marco Rubio was saying something similar. It's strange as these people really need to understand what the separation of church and state means.

Oh and she actually married the same guy twice, so you seriously have to question that guy's sanity.
It's strange that they don't understand the law yet they want to pretty much run the legislative body of the country.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go. This can't help her run, but we knew it probably happened multiple times. Who's going to be the highest bidder? The DOJ, RNC, House Committees investigating her? Trump? Hillary? The Chinese, Russians and Iranians don't need to bid as they probably already have all of them.

Hillary Clinton Hacked Emails For Sale | Radar Online
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:38 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
Here we go. This can't help her run, but we knew it probably happened multiple times. Who's going to be the highest bidder? The DOJ, RNC, House Committees investigating her? Trump? Hillary? The Chinese, Russians and Iranians don't need to bid as they probably already have all of them.

There is an above average chance this is bollocks. I mean, it's under the sub-category of 'celebrity news', FFS. A case of 'consider the source', I believe. A cursory Google search didn't reveal any other sources backing up this so called 'exclusive'. Only an article in Huffington Post from yesterday about how the emails could have been hacked.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:43 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius

It doesn't help that her IT guy is pleading the 5th. Can somebody explain this to me? Didn't he work for the DOS? How can you actually please the 5th when being questioned by the government about work you did for the government?
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:43 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
There is an above average chance this is bollocks. I mean, it's under the sub-category of 'celebrity news', FFS. A case of 'consider the source', I believe. A cursory Google search didn't reveal any other sources backing up this so called 'exclusive'. Only an article in Huffington Post from yesterday about how the emails could have been hacked.
It is obviously bollocks.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
It doesn't help that her IT guy is pleading the 5th. Can somebody explain this to me? Didn't he work for the DOS? How can you actually please the 5th when being questioned by the government about work you did for the government?
The way I heard it on the radio this morning, the implication was that the whole thing was so politically motivated and nothing actually to do with Benghazi there was no point in saying anything. He released a statement saying the server was allowed under the rules at the time and anything else he says is irrelevant as it will be misconstrued and used politically. So he is pleading the 5th.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:49 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I was being way too nice there
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

From a national security standpoint let's hope it's bollocks.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 6:14 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

The Republicans chase down Dem scandals as dogs chase their tails. Except that the dogs sometimes do manage to get their tails.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Trump to discuss loyalty pledge with Republican chairman

Apparently Trump has signed the aforementioned loyalty oath. He obviously just assumes he will get the nomination. I personally don't think it's worth the paper it's written on.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 6:22 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Trump to discuss loyalty pledge with Republican chairman

Apparently Trump has signed the aforementioned loyalty oath. He obviously just assumes he will get the nomination. I personally don't think it's worth the paper it's written on.

Just like a diploma from Trump University.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 6:28 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Hillary and her campaign really haven't helped themselves with this whole email thing. Making jokes about snapchat and cleaning the server with a cloth is just crass. Plus her whole reasoning that it was for convenience and not having to carry more than one device is clearly bollocks as there has had to be a shit ton of work done to make sure this server is secure. That plus the fact of having to determine if anything is classified or not, does not seem to make this very convenient.

Sure the whole thing is being overblown, but Hillary has only got herself to blame for giving her opponents the opportunity.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 7:02 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by zargof
Hillary and her campaign really haven't helped themselves with this whole email thing. Making jokes about snapchat and cleaning the server with a cloth is just crass. Plus her whole reasoning that it was for convenience and not having to carry more than one device is clearly bollocks as there has had to be a shit ton of work done to make sure this server is secure. That plus the fact of having to determine if anything is classified or not, does not seem to make this very convenient.

Sure the whole thing is being overblown, but Hillary has only got herself to blame for giving her opponents the opportunity.
I've been trying to think of this from her point of view and it's just weird. Okay, so, when it all started, I assumed that she had chosen to use her own email out of laziness or convenience. But this was actually a server and email that she had set up after she got the DOS post. It wasn't something that she already had and was stubborn about continuing to use --- it was created for the specific purpose.

Whenever you go to work anywhere, they give you an email. And they assign the password because it's THEIR email, not yours. When somebody quits or gets fired ... the password is changed and the account disabled or reassigned, depending on how things are set up. My company is annoying because they like to copy business stuff to our personal emails. They started doing this because certain elements were always claiming "they never got that email" ... I understand why they do it but it's freaking annoying and I never respond from my personal email. Conversely, I never say anything remotely personal on my work assigned email. I always run my work emails through the filter of being comfortable with anybody in the entire company reading it.

Basically, Clinton kept control of all of her State emails and they had to come to her and ask for them after her term was over. It's unheard of but yet they knew and didn't do anything to stop her.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've been trying to think of this from her point of view and it's just weird. Okay, so, when it all started, I assumed that she had chosen to use her own email out of laziness or convenience. But this was actually a server and email that she had set up after she got the DOS post. It wasn't something that she already had and was stubborn about continuing to use --- it was created for the specific purpose.

Whenever you go to work anywhere, they give you an email. And they assign the password because it's THEIR email, not yours. When somebody quits or gets fired ... the password is changed and the account disabled or reassigned, depending on how things are set up. My company is annoying because they like to copy business stuff to our personal emails. They started doing this because certain elements were always claiming "they never got that email" ... I understand why they do it but it's freaking annoying and I never respond from my personal email. Conversely, I never say anything remotely personal on my work assigned email. I always run my work emails through the filter of being comfortable with anybody in the entire company reading it.

Basically, Clinton kept control of all of her State emails and they had to come to her and ask for them after her term was over. It's unheard of but yet they knew and didn't do anything to stop her.
To be fair, using your own email servers in government is not a new thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_W...il_controversy

What is a new thing is for the Secretary of State to make use of a .gov address. Kerry is the first to do so. The rules that required the SoS to do so only came in after Clinton was no longer SoS.

Why she did what she did? Who knows. Having worked in gov situations, the likelihood is the gov servers where outdated junk.
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 7:39 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
To be fair, using your own email servers in government is not a new thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_W...il_controversy

What is a new thing is for the Secretary of State to make use of a .gov address. Kerry is the first to do so. The rules that required the SoS to do so only came in after Clinton was no longer SoS.

Why she did what she did? Who knows. Having worked in gov situations, the likelihood is the gov servers where outdated junk.
It depends on who you talk to. Some say it was implemented at the beginning of the Obama administration but she just ignored it. Which, I actually understand, I ignore rules I don't like all of the time if I think I can get away with it. I was never a Girl Scout.

She just wanted to control her own information --- both work and personal. I think it's as simple and as complicated as that.

What I find the most fascinating, and quite ironic, is that Clinton is saying that in actuality everything is on the government servers because whenever she sent or copied an email it went to a .gov address. HOWEVER, the government is such complete shit at archiving that they actually don't have any of the emails. Had Clinton used the .gov account there would actually less of her emails still in existence than there are now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.