Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Oct 11th 2016, 5:33 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Leslie
He's a normal guy and likes to drop "F" bombs when he's not mic'd up. A lot of these salty quotes are from Game Change but he hasn't disputed it. He's never been accused of directing at anybody in a personal way and his staffers have always adored him.
I'd never have thought it of him
Old Oct 11th 2016, 5:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I'd never have thought it of him
I know! The first time I watched Game Change (I saw the movie before I read the book) I was like ... "Did John McCain just say ****?!?!?"
Old Oct 11th 2016, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I know! The first time I watched Game Change (I saw the movie before I read the book) I was like ... "Did John McCain just say ****?!?!?"
McCain's temper was one of the things I found unsettling about him when he ran both against Bush in the primaries in 2000 and against Obama in 2008.

I can only hope that those that try to equivalence Clinton's undoubted flaws with Trump's are paying close attention to the latter's current behaviour.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Oct 11th 2016 at 6:06 am.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 5:58 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
McCain's temper was one of the things I found unsettling about him when he ran both against Bush in the primaries in 2000 and against Obama in 2008.

I can only hope that those that try to equivalence Clinton's undoubted flaws with Trump's and paying close attention to the latter's current behaviour.
I wasn't here in 2000, and I was in the UK for most of the summer of 2008 (my Dad died that year) so missed much of that election cycle. I've always thought of him as a mild mannered gentleman - goes to show how wrong you can be!
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:10 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
That plus the fact he seems to have held a grudge against Obama since 2008, it's a bit unbecoming. Oh and it's only now that he has disavowed Trump suggests it's polls over principles the same as all the GOP rats leaving the sinking ship.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

http://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-...llary-clinton/

The Trailer Park has its fair share of paid trolls, I'm sorry to see, all (wisely) posting under made-up names.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

So many of Trump's famous supporters have left in just the last week, even Glenn Beck has given up on him.

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
The Trailer Park has its fair share of paid trolls, I'm sorry to see, all (wisely) posting under made-up names.
I'm not sure if it is dumber to suggest that money is being spent on influencing the people on a forum where half the members aren't legally allowed to vote, or to actually do it. Just responding to this puts me in the bottom 10% of dumbest forum members.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:50 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Excellent! I'm glad to see there are people responding to the barrage of lies being put out there by Trump and his deplorables.

Apparently you can also pay trolls to dump links all over forums and increase your web traffic.

You know what you can't pay trolls to do? Make up poll figures http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ons/polls.html

Would you like to clarify that remark? Why would it be wise to hide one's identity if one supports Clinton? Because, while I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, it could certainly be taken as a threat.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:56 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's time to come clean... Boiler, JG and I are all being paid by the Clinton campaign to convince the rest of you to vote for Hillary.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 7:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zargof
I guess it's time to come clean... Boiler, JG and I are all being paid by the Clinton campaign to convince the rest of you to vote for Hillary.
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

http://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-...llary-clinton/

Forum users are posting under made up names? Next you'll be telling me that Nutek isn't really a talking starfish
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 11th 2016, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
What the hell man, where's my check?

p.s. I bet Glenn Beck stole it and bought gold
Old Oct 11th 2016, 7:08 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by sir_eccles

I'm sure Sir Eccles is your real name, though
Old Oct 11th 2016, 7:12 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by sir_eccles

Right? We're not doing this for free.

I've been accused of being a paid shill before; on a fringe science website during a discussion about chemtrails when I explained what aircraft contrails actually were. I'm still waiting for that money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.