Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:28 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
There are 4 lakes that present a problem in building that wall
It would be a loss for both sides. For Americans crossing to Canada to buy cheaper meds and for Canadians crossing to the US to fill up with cheaper gas
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Okay, got it. Canada is single-handedly propping up the entire United States economy and therefore have an interest in the election. Do you or your Canadian brethren have any thoughts or opinions on the actual election itself?

I'm not going to keep doing this because you're obviously trolling this thread for your own purposes.
I tend to think most sane Canadians would prefer Clinton to win but I'm sure there are others who would want Trump to win just to see the reaction and meltdown in the USA. NAFTA will not be ripped up and there are more American citizens working in Canada under NAFTA than Canadians in the USA.
Canada has no say at the end of the day who you vote for so we would be told our opinions don't matter or WTF do Canadians have to do with our election.
No we are not single handedly propping up your economy but visit one of those northern places that do rely a lot on Canadian business and visitors.

We elected as a country not to get involved in Iraq but supported the USA and NATO in Afghanistan,Syria and Libya. We don't necessarily agree on your position on softwood lumber or steel as this reeks of protectionism and goes against NAFTA.

Still trolling for my own reasons?
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is and who you end up choosing as the next Pres may affect Canadians who may choose then not to spend billions in your country. Of course the strengthening of the Northern Border has deterred some Canadians from travelling south for a weekend as we all know the 9/11 terrorists all entered the USA via Canada because we are such a hotbed of radicalists. OMG this Canadian admitted to smoking dope in their University years so lets ban him for life even though he was never convicted of the offence. Those bloody toys inside those Kinder eggs are killing thousands of Americans and its Canadians who are bringing them in lets ban them.

So yes we have an interest into which one of those fine reputable candidates you choose to vote in as President.
Can we let this stupid line of discussion die ? I don't think anyone on this thread is in the least bit happy about the choices we face in our election; we are choosing between two bad candidates. One just happens to be much, much worse than the other, and that's what we are generally discussing here. The really bad one just got hit with a great, juicy revelation and that's what we are focusing on now, not whether some small, irrelevant country to the north is going to stop shopping in the US ...
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44
As a resident of Canada for 35 years....I think you're making a fool of yourself with posts like that.
Yet how many American citizens and even members of the US government said that about the 9/11 terrorists?

WASHINGTON–John McCain is the latest high-profile politician to repeat the diehard American falsehood that the 9/11 terrorists entered the United States through Canada.
Just days after Janet Napolitano, the U.S. homeland security secretary, sparked a diplomatic kerfuffle by suggesting the terrorists took a Canadian route to the U.S. eight years ago, McCain defended her by saying that, in fact, the former Arizona governor was correct
Sharron Angle, a Nevada Republican, told a group of Hispanic students last week that the U.S. boundary with Canada was the “most porous border we have.”“What we know is that our northern border is where the terrorists came through. That’s the most porous border that we have.

Need I go on? Lets admit it the US are paranoid about who gets into their country with good reason BUT seriously the problem is not with the Northern Border although they did catch Ahmed Ressam at Port Angeles with explosives in his car.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

My work is with people in the age range of Donald Trump. A lot of those people have changed political parties over the years. No decent man, of any political party, has ever spoken like that about women.

I agree, something similar could be said about people calling the Black population super predators.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Can we let this stupid line of discussion die ? I don't think anyone on this thread is in the least bit happy about the choices we face in our election; we are choosing between two bad candidates. One just happens to be much, much worse than the other, and that's what we are generally discussing here. The really bad one just got hit with a great, juicy revelation and that's what we are focusing on now, not whether some small, irrelevant country to the north is going to stop shopping in the US ...
I had a suspicion that Mericans don't deal with sarcasm and general piss taking very well. Coming from Scottsdale AZ Im sure you have bumped into a few irrelevant citizens from that country to the North
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Yet how many American citizens and even members of the US government said that about the 9/11 terrorists?

WASHINGTON–John McCain is the latest high-profile politician to repeat the diehard American falsehood that the 9/11 terrorists entered the United States through Canada.
Just days after Janet Napolitano, the U.S. homeland security secretary, sparked a diplomatic kerfuffle by suggesting the terrorists took a Canadian route to the U.S. eight years ago, McCain defended her by saying that, in fact, the former Arizona governor was correct
Sharron Angle, a Nevada Republican, told a group of Hispanic students last week that the U.S. boundary with Canada was the “most porous border we have.”“What we know is that our northern border is where the terrorists came through. That’s the most porous border that we have.

Need I go on? Lets admit it the US are paranoid about who gets into their country with good reason BUT seriously the problem is not with the Northern Border although they did catch Ahmed Ressam at Port Angeles with explosives in his car.
No, you don't need to go on. Who on this thread would even dream of suggesting that there is a problem with the northern border? We all think Trump is a nut-job for wanting to build a wall on the southern border, so you are preaching to the crowd. So please stop wasting space with this non-event.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 4:58 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I agree, something similar could be said about people calling the Black population super predators.
She didn't say "population". Why do you have to exaggerate? I guess it's upsetting for you that your guy just shit the bed and there's nothing you can do about it so you have to make stuff up. You should be a TV Trump surrogate.

Clinton was talking about inner-city gang members during the crack epidemic. AND she has since apologized. I bet, if you were to be completely honest, you would agree with her super-predator comments if only they were said by somebody (anybody) other than Hillary Clinton. I do not agree with her comments, I'm glad she apologized, and I will watch to make sure that nothing remotely like that ever comes out of her mouth again.

Now that we've dealt with another one of your stupid false equivalencies, let's talk about what happened with Donald Trump. He bragged about assaulting women. He degraded a professional colleague to her immediate coworkers. The woman in question, Nancy O'Dell, worked for the very show that Trump was making an appearance on while riding around on the bus. This woman, who did nothing wrong other than having the misfortune to have been caught in the path of this psychopath, was being talked about like she was a piece of meat. This was happening in her work place. Also, Trump later tried to get her fired from the show and said she was too fat and didn't look good --- SHE WAS PREGNANT. Speaking of pregnant women, at the time of this filming, Donald Trump had just married a pregnant Melania. This is what he was doing as a newlywed.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 5:24 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Nice clip from last night's coverage when Scottie Nell Hughes tells the wonderful Ana Navarro to stop using the P word and Ana goes ballistic:

Old Oct 8th 2016, 5:33 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Nice clip from last night's coverage when Scottie Nell Hughes tells the wonderful Ana Navarro to stop using the P word and Ana goes ballistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7JWrwkpSM
This is from months ago . . .

Old Oct 8th 2016, 5:37 am
Account Closed

She didn't say "population". Why do you have to exaggerate? I guess it's upsetting for you that your guy just shit the bed and there's nothing you can do about it so you have to make stuff up. You should be a TV Trump surrogate.

Clinton was talking about inner-city gang members during the crack epidemic. AND she has since apologized. I bet, if you were to be completely honest, you would agree with her super-predator comments if only they were said by somebody (anybody) other than Hillary Clinton. I do not agree with her comments, I'm glad she apologized, and I will watch to make sure that nothing remotely like that ever comes out of her mouth again.

Now that we've dealt with another one of your stupid false equivalencies, let's talk about what happened with Donald Trump. He bragged about assaulting women. He degraded a professional colleague to her immediate coworkers. The woman in question, Nancy O'Dell, worked for the very show that Trump was making an appearance on while riding around on the bus. This woman, who did nothing wrong other than having the misfortune to have been caught in the path of this psychopath, was being talked about like she was a piece of meat. This was happening in her work place. Also, Trump later tried to get her fired from the show and said she was too fat and didn't look good --- SHE WAS PREGNANT. Speaking of pregnant women, at the time of this filming, Donald Trump had just married a pregnant Melania. This is what he was doing as a newlywed.
He is not my guy, can you point to one positive thing I have ever said about him.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 5:48 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

This is from months ago . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrmIzXXGUbY

Nice! Have you noticed that now all the "surrogates" are wearing prominently displayed crucifixes? They look like a Manson sub-cult in brightly colored tight frocks. Do you think he is paying them as he did Ivana -- $1 and all the dresses they can buy?
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

"I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them.

Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize. I’ve traveled the country talking about change for America, but my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid-off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow and will never, ever let you down.

Let’s be honest — we’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we’re facing today. We are losing our jobs, we’re less safe than we were eight years ago, and Washington is totally broken. Hillary Clinton and her kind have run our country into the ground.

I’ve said some foolish things, but there’s a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days. See you at the debate on Sunday.

This monster's so-called apology, above, is as vile as the incriminating tape which exposes some of his essence. And for which he makes a lame attempt to craft an excuse and exonerate himself from blame.
It's all "me, "me", "me"...he has no cognizance of the effect of either his words or his behaviour.

He may use the word 'apologise" (one time only, by the way, near the start of the rambling statement) - but it's not an apology!

Instead, the statement (which took him and his huddle of advisors 12 hours to craft), is an opportunistic, get-out-of-jail-free maneuver, which he attempts to use to distract from the incriminating video by slinging (additional) mud at the Clinton's. A statement which he ends not with any reference to the incriminating tape and his disgusting behaviour, (the supposed reason for the statement, in the first place) but with a menacing threat of further intimidation toward both his Presidential opponent and her husband.

And so on to Sunday night - Debate #2...
Gloves off, Vulgarian's 'short fingers' poised to squeeze...
It's not going to be pretty
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:40 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Nice! Have you noticed that now all the "surrogates" are wearing prominently displayed crucifixes? They look like a Manson sub-cult in brightly colored tight frocks. Do you think he is paying them as he did Ivana -- $1 and all the dresses they can buy?
Yes, I've noticed the cult bling! Last night they were telegraphing Trump's defense with the nonsensical ... "Well that was 10 years ago and he wasn't surrounded by the faith leaders that he is today."

Faith leaders? Like Roger Ailes?

And why are they whining because this happened 10 years ago? The Bill Clinton stuff was 25 years ago.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:43 am
Account Closed

Yes, I've noticed the cult bling! Last night they were telegraphing Trump's defense with the nonsensical ... "Well that was 10 years ago and he wasn't surrounded by the faith leaders that he is today."

Faith leaders? Like Roger Ailes?

And why are they whining because this happened 10 years ago? The Bill Clinton stuff was 25 years ago.
Clinton has not changed, nor has Trump.

They are what they are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.