Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Aug 30th 2016, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Quote:
"Speaking to supporters in Iowa on Saturday, Trump said he would crack down.... ".
Just rolled my eyes at mountain of hay bales stacked behind him.
Then went off:

First:
Make hay while the cows shite
Next:
Mix the 2 together (Builder Trump revives time honoured building tradition, screams the headline ), bake in sun and...
Voilá:
Eco Building Blocks for a Green Wall

(course he'd have to hire undocumented 'aliens' to construct that pile of s*it)
Old Aug 30th 2016, 10:39 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

"-It's widely known that Trump voters support building a wall on the border with Mexico to keep undocumented immigrants out of the country. We find that 31% of them also support building a wall along the Atlantic Ocean to keep Muslims from entering the country from the Middle East. 52% are opposed to that idea."

Clinton National Lead Steady - Public Policy Polling

Should we be happy that it's only 31%? I don't know any more.
Old Aug 30th 2016, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
"-It's widely known that Trump voters support building a wall on the border with Mexico to keep undocumented immigrants out of the country. We find that 31% of them also support building a wall along the Atlantic Ocean to keep Muslims from entering the country from the Middle East. 52% are opposed to that idea."

Clinton National Lead Steady - Public Policy Polling

Should we be happy that it's only 31%? I don't know any more.
PPP do some good polling!

Old Aug 30th 2016, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Donald Trump Model Management?
Is there anything Mr.Eponymous hasn't tried to slap his name on?
Oh...wait a minute..... how could I forget?

Meanwhile... rumour has it that, upon election, the human branding iron will exert influence at the Vatican to substitute his hallowed likeness for that of low-energy Adam - on the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

Trump Tours will offer student discount packages next summer, on a resurrected Trump Air, to view the Trump likeness overhead in the Holy Moly! ceiling fresco.

It should be noted that humility, coupled with pressure from the Christian Right(eous) ( he can't yet discard them) prevailed when he finally opted to replace Adam:
He was gonna 'go for the GO(L)D'.....
Yep, Trump was restrained from seeking to replace God with Himself - in the Michelangelo masterpiece.
Shouldn't be overlooked however, that he still courts focus on fingers (and other unfavourablle comparisons)
Risky

Old Aug 30th 2016, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD
Donald Trump Model Management?
Is there anything Mr.Eponymous hasn't tried to slap his name on?
Oh...wait a minute..... how could I forget?

Meanwhile... rumour has it that, upon election, the human branding iron will exert influence at the Vatican to substitute his hallowed likeness for that of low-energy Adam - on the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

Trump Tours will offer student discount packages next summer, on a resurrected Trump Air, to view the Trump likeness overhead in the Holy Moly! ceiling fresco.

It should be noted that humility, coupled with pressure from the Christian Right(eous) ( he can't yet discard them) prevailed when he finally opted to replace Adam:
He was gonna 'go for the GO(L)D'.....
Yep, Trump was restrained from seeking to replace God with Himself - in the Michelangelo masterpiece.
Shouldn't be overlooked however, that he still courts focus on fingers (and other unfavourablle comparisons)
Risky

http://saxonhenry.com/wp-content/upl...ate-Finger.jpg
Looking at Adam's chipolata, you know there may be a Trump family resemblance there.
Old Aug 30th 2016, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Looking at Adam's chipolata, you know there may be a Trump family resemblance there.
Drumf progeny have wiener schnitzels

Meanwhile....CNN going BONKERS now...kyron screaming :

"TRUMP MAY MEET WITH MEXICO'S PRESIDENT" TOMORROW, PRIOR TO HIS MUCH-BALLYHOOED ARIZONA IMMIGRATION POLICY SPEECH IN ARIZONA TOMORROW EVENING

Their commentators can hardly get their words out

edit: Drumpf

Last edited by MMcD; Aug 30th 2016 at 2:15 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 12:22 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Trump stated that the topic of who would pay for a wall "didn't come up" at his meeting with the Mexican president, who has apparently just tweeted that he made it clear right at the start of the meeting that his country wasn't paying!
Old Aug 31st 2016, 12:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Trump stated that the topic of who would pay for a wall "didn't come up" at his meeting with the Mexican president, who has apparently just tweeted that he made it clear right at the start of the meeting that his country wasn't paying!
Trump-head piñata sales are skyrocketing in Mexico. I guess that's his contribution to "job creation". Wrong side of the border though.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 1:15 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

How will the wall actually work? Where the international border is a river, where will the wall be? And where the international border reaches the sea, at both ends, how far out to sea will the wall extend? Three mile, or twelve?
Old Aug 31st 2016, 2:08 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
How will the wall actually work? Where the international border is a river, where will the wall be? And where the international border reaches the sea, at both ends, how far out to sea will the wall extend? Three mile, or twelve?
Those are details. If you get hung up on details, you miss the bigger picture, which is that it's going to be big, it's going to be awesome, and it's going to be free. Trump says so, and we know he never lies.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 2:10 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Is it still an actual physical wall, I thought it was a metaphorical wall now.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

ASSANGE: Hillary 'a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
This is a short report; it's some of the comments that make it worth going to this URL.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Where the international border is a river, where will the wall be? And where the international border reaches the sea, at both ends, how far out to sea will the wall extend?
Originally Posted by zargof
Is it still an actual physical wall, I thought it was a metaphorical wall now.
This is lengthy and was gonna just link to it, but as it's in the public domain...

Mending Wall (1914) by Robert Frost

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbours."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbours? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbours."
Old Aug 31st 2016, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
ASSANGE: Hillary 'a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
This is a short report; it's some of the comments that make it worth going to this URL.
There is literally nothing making it worth clicking on that link.....
Old Sep 1st 2016, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Amusing placement of booths

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.