Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by username.exe
That would be funnier if the reason that people are afraid of minorities having equal rights wasn't because "what if they treat us the same as we treated them?"
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anian
That would be funnier if the reason that people are afraid of minorities having equal rights wasn't because "what if they treat us the same as we treated them?"
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:14 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

The Sun? Surely if there was a need to say 'consider the source' it would be now.

The sun is a poor substitute for bog roll, much less a newspaper.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
The Sun? Surely if there was a need to say 'consider the source' it would be now.

The sun is a poor substitute for bog roll, much less a newspaper.

If we're doing tabloid drivel then I'll counter his Sun with this Mirror
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:36 am
Account Closed

BBC came out with the same sort of number any better numbers?
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 2:59 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that Trump is still leading the race to the bottom. But just when you think they can't sink any lower, they surprise you once again.

Not only is he making shit up about Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11, he thinks it's OK that a Black Lives Matter protester got beaten up at one of his rallies.

Trump defends claim that Muslims cheered 9/11 attacks - BBC News
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
It seems that Trump is still leading the race to the bottom. But just when you think they can't sink any lower, they surprise you once again.

Not only is he making shit up about Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11, he thinks it's OK that a Black Lives Matter protester got beaten up at one of his rallies.

Trump defends claim that Muslims cheered 9/11 attacks - BBC News

and waterboarding is OK to use as it's not as bad as beheading
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boiler
BBC came out with the same sort of number any better numbers?
The numbers don't mean what you think they do but are good for getting Sun and Daily Fail readers to choke on their cornflakes
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 3:12 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philk
... choke on their cornflakes
Thinning the herd. Maybe I'll have to start liking the imitation arse wipes after all.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 3:16 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

The newspaper’s headline claims that one in five British Muslims have some sympathy for Jihadis. This assertion is based on a polling question whether respondents have “sympathy with young Muslims who leave to UK to join fighters in Syria”.
Respondents were allowed to say whether they had “a lot” “some” or “no” sympathy with such people travelling to Syria.

There have been high-profile examples of British people going to fight on the side of, for instance, the Kurds, who are fighting against Isis. Much of the media coverage of these people has been quite positive and such fighters were labelled “heroes” in the national press after a Channel 4 documentary aired about them in September.

The open wording of the question means that any number could have this group of people going to fight Isis in mind.
No, one in five Muslims don't support Isis | Voices | The Independent

That wasn't so difficult, now was it?
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
Comments are interesting, did you read them?
Old Nov 24th 2015, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Also in the Indy

A group of British Muslim women have been filmed urging other women and children to support and join Isis, a 12-month undercover investigation has revealed.

British Muslim women filmed glorifying Isis and urging Muslims to 'reject democracy' in undercover investigation | Home News | News | The Independent
Old Nov 24th 2015, 12:28 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Could somebody please mothball Peggy Noooooonan? If I have to listen to her shit for another full year, I'm going to start stabbing people.
Old Nov 24th 2015, 12:32 am
Account Closed

I had to Google her, might have left out a few oooooo's.
Old Nov 24th 2015, 12:55 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Could somebody please mothball Peggy Noooooonan? If I have to listen to her shit for another full year, I'm going to start stabbing people.
I don't understand why people still care what she thinks. She hasn't been relevant since Reagan was President.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.