Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Feb 12th 2016, 11:58 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Now that Gilmore has suspended, this will really mix things up for the GOP!

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/12/jim-gilmore-suspends-presidential-campaign/
Originally Posted by Boiler
Did not know he was in.
I wonder what on earth possessed him to run in the first place.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I wonder what on earth possessed him to run in the first place.
You could ask the same of Jim "creepy" Webb.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 12:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
You could ask the same of Jim "creepy" Webb.
Or Lincoln WhatsHisFacey.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 12:21 pm
WTF?

Donald Trump has threatened to sue Ted Cruz for not being a citizen. Best. Day. Ever.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
Donald Trump has threatened to sue Ted Cruz for not being a citizen. Best. Day. Ever.
Just wanted to say Hi. You never commented on my new Avatar?
Old Feb 12th 2016, 1:37 pm
WTF?

Just wanted to say Hi. You never commented on my new Avatar?
Hiya, Boilermaker. So, yes, I have been monitoring your avatar choices and what you are wearing right now is significantly better than the blue "Vote Hillary" one. At least now I won't get your posts confused with Paulry and Boomhauer. HOWEVER, as discussed infinitum ad nauseum, the dog must be reinstated. Full stop.

PS - Go Broncos
Old Feb 12th 2016, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

OK

He has his scarf on which for size comparison is a 3ftx5ft Bronco flag.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 1:50 pm
WTF?

OK

He has his scarf on which for size comparison is a 3ftx5ft Bronco flag.
Is he a horse?

Can you get the photo any smaller?
Old Feb 12th 2016, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

Old Feb 12th 2016, 2:01 pm
WTF?

You should make a dog calendar.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

Hmmm Not sure if there is much business for those any longer.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 2:32 pm
WTF?

Hmmm Not sure if there is much business for those any longer.
There is a significant chance that this will not be how you make your fortune.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

At least I can always fall back on being the Office Poster of the Denver Broncos, Superbowl Champions Go Broncos
Old Feb 12th 2016, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
If you read Snopes' analysis you'll see that Zeifman wasn't her boss and nor did he have the power to fire her. It also debunks the rest of the argument you are trying to make.
I didn't read or quote Snopes. I linked and referred to the Florida Times-Union Newspaper fact-checking article. Argue with the Florida Times-Union, fact checker, not me.

According to the Florida Times-Union fact checker(s)' article of March 8, 2014, Zeifman did have the power to fire her and he refused to give her a letter of recommendation.

My argument had to do with Zeifman's charge that she wrote a brief arguing that Nixon didn't have the right to counsel in an impeachment hearing, and that her brief deliberately withheld an important precedent to the contrary (the Douglas impeachment) and that she confiscated the records of the Douglas impeachment so that no one else could access them.

My point was that had the brief been offered to the Court, it could have led to her disbarment and I said why. I further caveated that my point is valid IF the information were true. I predicted that Axlrod AND the Roadrunner would immediately leap in and I was right. The Twins just can't help themselves.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
I didn't read or quote Snopes. I linked and referred to the Florida Times-Union Newspaper fact-checking article. Argue with the Florida Times-Union, fact checker, not me.

According to the Florida Times-Union fact checker(s)' article of March 8, 2014, Zeifman did have the power to fire her and he refused to give her a letter of recommendation.

My argument had to do with Zeifman's charge that she wrote a brief arguing that Nixon didn't have the right to counsel in an impeachment hearing, and that her brief deliberately withheld an important precedent to the contrary (the Douglas impeachment) and that she confiscated the records of the Douglas impeachment so that no one else could access them.

My point was that had the brief been offered to the Court, it could have led to her disbarment and I said why. I further caveated that my point is valid IF the information were true. I predicted that Axlrod AND the Roadrunner would immediately leap in and I was right. The Twins just can't help themselves.
Instead of assuming that one source that fits your agenda is correct, maybe you should do a little reading first? Specifically, the Snopes article explains exactly why the claim is bogus. All this comes from a single eight year old interview that surfaced when Clinton last ran for president. Interestingly, Zeifman's website has since disappeared.

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
No, you doubled down by presenting as fact an uncorroborated story. And threw in a lame Clinton blow job aside for good measure.

And indeed if you continue to post such uncorroborated conspiracy stories, multiple posters will jump in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.