Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Danvers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
People I actually talk to despair at the choices, perhaps somebody will come out of left field.
I believe the problem is unlimited money being thrown at candidates. Big donors make the candidates their bitches, and then the candidates have to tow the line. Consequently none of these people have anything at all to offer to the average American.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:14 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I can't believe he compared him to a pedophile. IMO that's an unforgivable statement to make about anyone...unless of course there is no shadow of a doubt they are.
As confusing and confounding as Carson is to me, I am seriously rooting for him to prevail against that odious prick.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Danvers
I believe the problem is unlimited money being thrown at candidates. Big donors make the candidates their bitches, and then the candidates have to tow the line. Consequently none of these people have anything at all to offer to the average American.
"The best political system money can buy".
Old Nov 13th 2015, 9:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
As confusing and confounding as Carson is to me, I am seriously rooting for him to prevail against that odious prick.
....Hillary

Old Nov 13th 2015, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Expecting expert opinions to vomit forth from all candidates on the current Paris situation.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

"Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?" - Donald Trump tweet.

Looks like he's now deleted it. What an utter scumbag that man is.

Edit: Oh, it looks like he said that after the Charlie Hebdo killings. He's been much more restrained and reasonable today.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Nov 13th 2015 at 12:04 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 12:16 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
"Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?" - Donald Trump tweet.

Looks like he's now deleted it. What an utter scumbag that man is.

Edit: Oh, it looks like he said that after the Charlie Hebdo killings. He's been much more restrained and reasonable today.
Never mind that one, what about these others?
Here Are the Most Horrible Tweets About the Paris Tragedy | Mother Jones
Old Nov 13th 2015, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Horrible?
Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:23 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible?
If you don't consider that collection of tweets to be anything else, you're part of the ****ing problem.

If this was ISIS who carried out the attack on Paris - many people listed in that collection were or are members or supporters of the party who were directly responsible for the actions of the US that led to its creation.

It's embarrassing that they are considered to represent this country to the wider world.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
If you don't consider that collection of tweets to be anything else, you're part of the ****ing problem.

If this was ISIS who carried out the attack on Paris - many people listed in that collection were or are members or supporters of the party who were directly responsible for the actions of the US that led to its creation.

It's embarrassing that they are considered to represent this country to the wider world.
Some were weird, most were stating the bleeding obvious.

This is an issue that pre dates the founding of America, the amazing lack of knowledge on historical matters worries and confuses me.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:46 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Some were weird, most were stating the bleeding obvious.
What was obvious, was that the right would jump straight on immigration as soon as this happened, simply because there is speculation ISIS may be responsible. Is this what France deserves for accepting refugees? Is it France's fault that some of the people the refugees were trying to escape also made it in?

To suggest this was their own fault is no different from suggesting the US 'deserved' 9/11. Utter nonsense.

This is an issue that pre dates the founding of America, the amazing lack of knowledge on historical matters worries and confuses me.
Of course, you couldn't swing a dead cat around your head in 18th Century Europe without hitting a few suicide bombers and Islamic terrorists

Forget the bullshit. This was Paris after 9/11:

The outpouring of support from the reasonable voices worldwide after this event shows that we are at least attempting to return in kind.

Vive la France. **** the terrorists.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 14th 2015 at 1:45 am. Reason: Pic too large...plse use spoiler tags when posting large pics
Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

If we are using pictures I think this one would be more appropriate:

Old Nov 13th 2015, 3:56 pm
I have a comma problem

If we are using pictures I think this one would be more appropriate:

http://www.viennacitytours.com/Image...tle_vienna.jpg
The Battle of Vienna. A battle in which France took no part.

Nice one.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

Ohhh dear
Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:15 pm
I have a comma problem

Ohhh dear
The Holy Roman Empire, Poland, Lithuania and the Ottoman Empire. Nothing to do with France, Syria, or the actions of the US in the Middle East in the last 15 years.

I'm going to leave it there, partly because we're skirting the principles of good taste and partly because arguing with you is rather like wrestling with a pig. I'll end up covered in shit either way, and you just enjoy it too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.