Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

1 week in......Mad or what ?

1 week in......Mad or what ?

Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

wisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1 week in......Mad or what ?

Yipee have now got a job ! crap pay but thats Disney for you I start training on tuesday so now going to make the most of a long weekend doing nothing !!! Its a foot in the door and money in the bank so its a good start.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wisewol
Yipee have now got a job ! crap pay but thats Disney for you I start training on tuesday so now going to make the most of a long weekend doing nothing !!! Its a foot in the door and money in the bank so its a good start.

Good for you! .....and did it come with health insurance?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

wisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud ofwisewol has much to be proud of

yep after 3 months employment, cover is quite good so I understand from others.