Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Moving to Bangkok! Help please

Moving to Bangkok! Help please

Old Aug 22nd 2012, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Firefly01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Moving to Bangkok! Help please

Hi, I am moving to Bangkok very soon and would really love some advice from other expats, I will be working close by to Asoke skytrain station and need to know good places to live close by or within easy access of here.

Also would love to meet and to know how to meet other expats living and working in Bangkok!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Gem :-)
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 2:30 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Bangkok! Help please

Depends what you're into , why don't you stay in a hotel for as month and get a feel for the place .

I can recommend Diamond Residence on Ratchadapisek Road near to Suttisan MRT which is a few stops up on the MRT or a short drive in a cab . It is very nice and clean and modern and pretty reasonable too . Google it and I'm sure they have a website .