Bangkok Info

Old Aug 12th 2010, 8:18 am
Just Joined

guvvy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bangkok Info

Dear Thailand Experts,
sometime soon i will be going oversea's and i will be passing through Bangkok and plan to stay for the 30days allowed and have found a place to rent for one month and because i have never been there before maybe somebody on this site would beable to give me some feed back etc.
Ok the place is called NonsiResidence.com you can look it up and get a better picture,so is this place close enough to life or out in the sticks,is it a good deal or should i look some more, i can afford the studio etc.

Kind Regards
Old Aug 13th 2010, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

guvvy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bangkok Info

My post was a bit premature as ive done some good research online and found plenty of good places to stay well within my price range will be there in just over 1 week to catch up with a friend of mine for 30 days before i head off to melbourne for some unfinished business,cant wait to get going