Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Relief teaching Gold Coast

Relief teaching Gold Coast

Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Relief teaching Gold Coast

Has anyone had any luck getting relief work on the Gold Coast? Im just about to send my docs to TAC and I already have my QLD teacher reg. I will then go and deliver CV's to the schools in the area and register with Tracer. Am I missing anything out? thanks Nicky
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relief teaching Gold Coast

Originally Posted by nbn8
Has anyone had any luck getting relief work on the Gold Coast? Im just about to send my docs to TAC and I already have my QLD teacher reg. I will then go and deliver CV's to the schools in the area and register with Tracer. Am I missing anything out? thanks Nicky
It doesn't hurt to have a current 1st Aid Certificate...
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:05 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold

register with Cath Ed?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:24 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saoghalbeag
register with Cath Ed?
I didn't bother with that cos my Qld rego took so long to come through!!!