Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

documents to provide with the 457 visa application

documents to provide with the 457 visa application

Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:47 am
Account Closed

derekgoforth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default documents to provide with the 457 visa application

what stuff do you have to send with your 457 visa application? the one i am most confused with is the 'renumeration' , does this mean a payslip or contract from your current / most recent employer or the contract from WA who will be sponsering me?

really confused

help anyone who has been through the 457 visa process
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: documents to provide with the 457 visa application

Det give them details of your salary/contract.
Think this is what you mean.

Gems
Old Jul 25th 2008, 1:11 pm
Heading to WA

roamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gems
Det give them details of your salary/contract.
Think this is what you mean.

Gems
Derek - you haven't had your interview yet, so you couldn't be filling out the visa application yet? The DET start the process for you...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

derekgoforth is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i know i havent had my interview yet, classic case of junping the gun i guess. just wanted to start to get stuff notorised because i know a few barristers in london and am visiting them during the six week hols
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:48 pm
Heading to WA

roamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really nice

Originally Posted by derekgoforth
yes i know i havent had my interview yet, classic case of junping the gun i guess. just wanted to start to get stuff notorised because i know a few barristers in london and am visiting them during the six week hols
Ah I was like... eh?

Good for you. Remember you'll need certified docs to go with your WACOT registration - transcripts, police checks etc.

I know barristers but they are all related to me and relatives can't do the stuff for the Visa (but they can for WACOT)