Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help me with NOOSR application

Can anyone help me with NOOSR application

Old Mar 1st 2006, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Can anyone help me with NOOSR application

Can anyone help.I've tried contacting the institution where I got my B.ED(HONS) degree, but they're useless.All I need to know is how many hours is a BED hons course a week.I know it's full time, but how many hours is that?I also need to know how long an average term is. It's nearly 20 years since I was at college.Are the terms the same as schools ?
Please can anyone help.The information sounds trivial, but if that's what they want.
Nick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can anyone help me with NOOSR application

Originally Posted by Nick11
Can anyone help.I've tried contacting the institution where I got my B.ED(HONS) degree, but they're useless.All I need to know is how many hours is a BED hons course a week.I know it's full time, but how many hours is that?I also need to know how long an average term is. It's nearly 20 years since I was at college.Are the terms the same as schools ?
Please can anyone help.The information sounds trivial, but if that's what they want.
Nick

Just thought I'd let you guys know my NOOSR came back in less than 4 weeks.I'm now an early years teacher officially!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy-G will become famous soon enoughSammy-G will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Can anyone help me with NOOSR application

Originally Posted by Nick11
Just thought I'd let you guys know my NOOSR came back in less than 4 weeks.I'm now an early years teacher officially!!!!!!!!!
Well done & Congrats!