Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Youth Football Javea Area ???????

Youth Football Javea Area ???????

Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsheena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Youth Football Javea Area ???????

Hi Folks

Can anyone tell me if Youth football in and around Javea exists? cant seem to find anything on any clubs?

We used to live close to Torrevieja and the youth football set up in the south is Very good with leagues etc...but we are now moving to the Javea area (from the uk again) and need to find this out for my boys?

Thanks in advance

Iain
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:10 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Youth Football Javea Area ???????

Originally Posted by iainandsheena
Hi Folks

Can anyone tell me if Youth football in and around Javea exists? cant seem to find anything on any clubs?

We used to live close to Torrevieja and the youth football set up in the south is Very good with leagues etc...but we are now moving to the Javea area (from the uk again) and need to find this out for my boys?

Thanks in advance

Iain

CD JÁVEA
have a youth team
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah i seen that one Lynn, thanks anyway but looking more to see if there is a league around the area for kids.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i seen that one Lynn, thanks anyway but looking more to see if there is a league around the area for kids.
the schools have teams afaik - my girls aren't into footie, but I know the Arenal primary school definitely had/has a team which played/plays in a league
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

That sounds more like it ! Kids will hopefully be going to Lady Elizabeth so will find out more when we pop over
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:32 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

That sounds more like it ! Kids will hopefully be going to Lady Elizabeth so will find out more when we pop over
when are you coming over - you know the schools are on hols now?
Old Jul 6th 2011, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah....wont be coming until next month but this visit is more so to see around the area to see where we fancy living.....will get in touch with the school come september..... The region certainly looks alot nicer to where we lived in the South Before.... as long as there are lots for the kids to do, thats the main thing - Oh ! and close enough to good shops for the other half