Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:00 am
Just Joined

raywhent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WWW

In Uk I do not have Broadband ( too slow this area) so use a Pay as I go ISP (Tiscali) using my phone line.

I will be moving to our house in Spain shortly and have a landline and phone installed, is there such a service as "Pay as you go" in Spain and how do I get connected. I want to read emails mainly and do not have a wireless enabled computer.

Chris
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WWW

www.gonuts4free.com .
It is free except for phone calls but it is slow
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Also tresmacacos - also free except for the phone call. I've used them a couple of times when moving house and awaiting adsl re-connection.

http://www.tresmacacos.com/conexion.html
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Free connections here might be good for some purposes but they are generally only of any use if sending small e-mails and can be practically non existent if not a real pain at weekends.

Maybe it's just that I have gotten so used to broadband but I don't think I would have the patience with a free internet service any more, mind you it it suites you....

If you have a laptop then you should check out your area as there are the odd bars etc. that allow free internet connections to wi-fi broadband, for example there is the 'Three horses' bar on the corner of the 'three horses' roundabout in Fuengirola that has free internet for their customers, maybe there will be something in the area you plan to go to.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:12 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raywhent
In Uk I do not have Broadband ( too slow this area) so use a Pay as I go ISP (Tiscali) using my phone line.

I will be moving to our house in Spain shortly and have a landline and phone installed, is there such a service as "Pay as you go" in Spain and how do I get connected. I want to read emails mainly and do not have a wireless enabled computer.

Chris
Telefonica do a few dial-up packages, which allow unlimited access to dial up for a set fee per month. Yes it's slow, but still allows for reasonable internet usage, just dont try downloading movies.