Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WTF..... how low can you get.

WTF..... how low can you get.

Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF..... how low can you get.

Originally Posted by jdr
No Dunnes 9.99€`s.

I just hope the food went to a good cause, if they just slung it I would be well pissed off, as was Cristiano when he wanted his dinner. :curse:
Cristiano is the boxer isn't he? Bet he'll hunt them down when he's older.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

RONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
We decided to take the grandson to Toys R Us at Malaga and get something for his first birthday.
When we returned to the car some bleeding lowlife had broken in and stolen the baby bag holding his nappies etc, but worst of all his feed that was soon due.
We must of disturbed them cos they had tried to get the baby seat too, but it was stuck by the seat belt and half hanging out.

It was bad enough for us but may of been worse if it was just a mum on their own and the seat had gone too.
Do these arseholes have no thoughts on the consequences of their thieving ?
Sorry to hear about the break in jdr..............they have no thought at all m8

As well as thieving your stuff its the damage to the car they do as well :curse:

Been there meself when i inadvertently left the sat-nav stuck on the screen at 6am on the works forecourt,some numpty/chancer saw it screwdrivered the door broke the window and cost me loads for repair.
They dont give a F#!*

If i'd been a bit quicker he would have had a pickaxe handle permanently attached to his head

ATB

Ron
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of

Errr....maybe some should try and keep things in perspective. All this talk of violence. To recap: Car broken into, baby misses some diapers and a feed. No-one died, got hurt, lost their life savings, had their villa knocked down,...you get the picture. And all these "have a go" keyboard warriors. Believe me, it only works in bad Chuck Norris movies.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:34 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by littlelambfound
Errr....maybe some should try and keep things in perspective. All this talk of violence. To recap: Car broken into, baby misses some diapers and a feed. No-one died, got hurt, lost their life savings, had their villa knocked down,...you get the picture. And all these "have a go" keyboard warriors. Believe me, it only works in bad Chuck Norris movies.
What talk of violence?...keyboard warriors??? wtf?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of

"If i'd been a bit quicker he would have had a pickaxe handle permanently attached to his head"
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:52 pm

"If i'd been a bit quicker he would have had a pickaxe handle permanently attached to his head"
Well...ok nobody died!!!,have you ever been a victim?...every house I owned in Uk...and there were a few, was burgled.Not just a case of 'stuff' taken,but damage,furniture ruined,stuff I had worked bloody hard to pay for...wanton damage,knicker drawers rifled,jewellery...precious to me nicked,ornaments trashed....I'm sure it meant nothing to them,but it bloody did to me...I was violated,my home was never my own again,so yes....nobody died,the house was still standing,but for god's sake,how you can defend this type of thing is beyond me.If I could have caught up with one of the little f##kers who did that to me,too right I would have caved their heads in,and I would have enjoyed every minute.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

In case you didn't notice, we were actually talking of a car being broken into, some diapers and a babies feed being taken. Yes, I'm sure there was some damage, but quite how peeps rifling your knicker draw comes into play, the mind boggles. By jumping from "car" to "house" you illustrate my point about some perspective being needed.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:04 pm

In case you didn't notice, we were actually talking of a car being broken into, some diapers and a babies feed being taken. Yes, I'm sure there was some damage, but quite how peeps rifling your knicker draw comes into play, the mind boggles. By jumping from "car" to "house" you illustrate my point about some perspective being needed.
House...car....it's no different,it's your stuff being violated...and don't be so condescending you twat!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Charming!
With 16,000 post to your name, I can see the one thing those thieves didn't manage to take was your desktop. Pity. Sometimes it can be good to step away from the computer and take a couple of deep breathes.
Though I too, love a good slagging match as much as the next....this is not the place.
My initial point re the relatively low status of a car break-in remains so. For-instance a police report will be needed for the insurance claim, and I'm sure that they will say it's all RELATIVELY minor.
When we all shuffle off this mortal coil, I do not believe that our possessions will flash before our tired eyes.
PS Name calling forfeits your place in any debate.
PPS Being called a "Twat" really does something for me, but in future please give me some forewarning....so that I can put your knickers on first!
Goodnight.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:46 pm

Charming!
With 16,000 post to your name, I can see the one thing those thieves didn't manage to take was your desktop. Pity. Sometimes it can be good to step away from the computer and take a couple of deep breathes.
Though I too, love a good slagging match as much as the next....this is not the place.
My initial point re the relatively low status of a car break-in remains so. For-instance a police report will be needed for the insurance claim, and I'm sure that they will say it's all RELATIVELY minor.
When we all shuffle off this mortal coil, I do not believe that our possessions will flash before our tired eyes.
PPS Being called a "Twat" really does something for me, but in future please give me some forewarning....so that I can put your knickers on first!
Goodnight.
It's always a point by people who are new to a site to point out the number of posts one makes,and try to infer that it means I have no other life...well tried,but it's been said before...boring!
I agree...possessions are just that,I hope that you don't have any of yours taken away from you,some of us work very hard for them,and to see them taken away by lowlifes isn't very pleasant....minor or not..they have been worked for and paid for,whether it be a baby bag or the crown jewels...a theft is a theft.
I would be ecstatic if you had a minor crime against you,which the police didn't take seriously....after all,it's just possessions huh?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:30 am
Just Joined

india1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is like reading a local council estate page...why the hell are people claiming unemployment benefit?? You work in this life and do not accept handouts which I and my family have always paid for. Theft is theft no matter what but to take a babies food is just so low ( and no i would not give to some poor morro because if they was that poor they would be breast feeding) think about it.

Jesus the way you are all going on we will just like britain!

Hi by the way (yes new member:-)

Lived in and around here for a few years.

Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:21 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by india1
This is like reading a local council estate page...why the hell are people claiming unemployment benefit?? You work in this life and do not accept handouts which I and my family have always paid for. Theft is theft no matter what but to take a babies food is just so low ( and no i would not give to some poor morro because if they was that poor they would be breast feeding) think about it.

Jesus the way you are all going on we will just like britain!

Hi by the way (yes new member:-)

Lived in and around here for a few years.

Great first post, if it made any sense.

I was sorry to read about the theft John, there's low life scum everywhere eh?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:05 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

So that's your ****ing take on this whole ****ing sorry fiasco.
A scumbag breaks in to a ****ing car and steals a babies ****ing stuff and you with your perfect ****ing grammar and your perfectly formed ****ing sentences waltz onto BE defending the ****er when every Tom Dick and ****ing Harry can see that he should be ****ing kneecapped .

You've really gone way down in my estimation here littlelambfound. Defending the indefensible is ****ing indefensible.
I'm trying to browse ****ing BE here and I can't do it ****ing properly because you're defending the inde****ingfensible. Seriously littlelambfound, you and me are ****ing done professionally.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:15 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Charming!
Goodnight.
Having had both car and house broken into in the UK, house 3 times, I know from personal experience just how you feel when you find things like that. Luckily my car was only an old one, and nothing of value taken, house a different manner, and yes you feel violated, all your drawers pulled out and emptied, takes days to find out just what is missing. Second time it took me 30 mins to get my head round it and call the police, a nice man came round and they did fingerprint the place as they found foot prints on the underside on one drawer the hd been emptied. Nothing ever came of it. I just hope in one way that it does happen to you, then you will understand just how pwoplw feel, but it's should a horrible experience that I don't really wish it on my worse enemies, although I could just make an exception in your case.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:17 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
We decided to take the grandson to Toys R Us at Malaga and get something for his first birthday.
When we returned to the car some bleeding lowlife had broken in and stolen the baby bag holding his nappies etc, but worst of all his feed that was soon due.
We must of disturbed them cos they had tried to get the baby seat too, but it was stuck by the seat belt and half hanging out.

It was bad enough for us but may of been worse if it was just a mum on their own and the seat had gone too.
Do these arseholes have no thoughts on the consequences of their thieving ?
Sorry to hear that John, I know what it feels like, luckily you or someone disturbed them or it may have been worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.