Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Worthwhile causes in Ayamonte

Worthwhile causes in Ayamonte

Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Worthwhile causes in Ayamonte

I have friends who are having an opening night in Ayamonte for their business. They would like to coincide this with making a donation to a local charity. We are aware of a childrens home in the vicinity does anyone know where this is? Or does anyone know of any other worthwhile causes locally that could do with a boost?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Re: Worthwhile causes in Ayamonte

Originally Posted by Sharon B
I have friends who are having an opening night in Ayamonte for their business. They would like to coincide this with making a donation to a local charity. We are aware of a childrens home in the vicinity does anyone know where this is? Or does anyone know of any other worthwhile causes locally that could do with a boost?
Isn't that the charity were Martina's golf day proceedes went to last year, if so try Links they will have the address.
I am sure Jacky who works in the Euro Shop & is involved with the animal charities would greatly appreciate any contributions
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sharon B
There is an animial rescue centre in Ayamonte, not sure where, but that's a worthwhile charity.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:43 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

ThereĀ“s the support Jur-Fund.....

Chad from the Outback Inn organised a memorial day of which the funds went to a charity which helps children with Down syndrome.

The Animal shelter is a good cause, but they prefer to remain with their address unknown as there have been too many animals "dumped" on them.

The Casa Cuna (Orphanage) is in La Villa, Ayamonte, Calle Cuna.

A person who would have more extensive knowledge is, believe it or not, Fortaleza/Jon Stevens....
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone for your replies. It gives the guys somewhere to start and since I am not connected in anyway financially to the venture I will keep you posted on the developments when they occur.