Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Official Off Topic Thread

The Official Off Topic Thread

Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:06 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Official Off Topic Thread

Bet you can't keep it off topic and out of Siesta Time......

Matt I challenge You........
Rules Nothing Sensible within the Site Rules.

Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

where is the fun in this?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
where is the fun in this?
What Golf?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
What Golf?
what a waste of a bloody time that is!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:16 pm

what a waste of a bloody time that is!
The sticks are good for throwing at people, No clue what you do with the Balls?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

The sticks are good for throwing at people, No clue what you do with the Balls?
A mate of mine creeps onto golf course at night in a wet suit and dives the ponds and pools and retrieves the balls, he then cleans them up and sells them back to the club!

Genius!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:24 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

A mate of mine creeps onto golf course at night in a wet suit and dives the ponds and pools and retrieves the balls, he then cleans them up and sells them back to the club!

Genius!
Hey Matt - whats your location message all about ?????
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:25 pm

Genius!
When I was a Child we lived on Sandy Lane in the Gower right by the Golf Course, I had the best collection of Flags going we would wait on the other side of the Hills and steal the balls as they come over. 5p a ball you could get 60 plus in a day.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:25 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hey Matt - whats your location message all about ?????
I cant tell you, its a secret........
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:28 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I cant tell you, its a secret........
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:29 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Sworn to secrecy me!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:30 pm

Sworn to secrecy me!
What about?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

What about?
Ah there you are, happy new year!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
Ah there you are, happy new year!
And you my Favorite Mac wielding Canadian...Hows it going.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:43 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

On average each american eats 47 slices of pizza each year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.