Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

working in spain

working in spain

Old May 20th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about
Question working in spain

Hi guys

Can anyone give me an idea where in spain has work oppourunities all year round please? And what types are work are on offer?

Thank you

Andy
Old May 25th 2005, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

jaldridge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: working in spain

Originally Posted by jonesa80
Hi guys

Can anyone give me an idea where in spain has work oppourunities all year round please? And what types are work are on offer?

Thank you

Andy
I can only comment on the coasts where most jobs are really only seasonal. Lots of the ususal bar jobs etc come up during the summer although there's always competition. I don't think getting a job in Spain is easy. A lot of jobs are not advertised in the way that they are in the UK and there seem to be a lot of applicants for every job published!

Good luck!
Old May 26th 2005, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough

You could try this site as its in Spanish but has a translator on the top for English speakers, You will find that most jobs require you to speak some Spanish.

Jobs in Spain

or this site

Working in Spain

To name but a few of the many you can find on the internet.
Old May 27th 2005, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about

thanks very much for your help.

I will check that website out. Am desperately trying to learn spanish but it is slow as I dont really want to work in a bar of restaurant.

Thank you.
andy