Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Work in the Cadiz / Malaga region

Work in the Cadiz / Malaga region

Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

egnt77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work in the Cadiz / Malaga region

I dont live in Spain but plan on moving there within a year or two.
I am currently a home inspector / domestic energy assessor and my wife works with kids.
I havent seen any similar roles in Spain for people with my qualifications but perhaps I havent been looking in the right locations. We are currently attending spanish classes.

Any further advice regarding suitable employment from anyone living in Spain would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Work in the Cadiz / Malaga region

Originally Posted by egnt77
I dont live in Spain but plan on moving there within a year or two.
I am currently a home inspector / domestic energy assessor and my wife works with kids.
I havent seen any similar roles in Spain for people with my qualifications but perhaps I havent been looking in the right locations. We are currently attending spanish classes.

Any further advice regarding suitable employment from anyone living in Spain would be greatly appreciated.
Spain is getting into energy conservation I think forced by the same EU rule that is pushing UK along at the moment. In September 2006 they considerably improved the domestic insulation standards and brought in Solar water heating. They followed this up with commercial solar electricity generation and this will come in for homes soon. They have introduced a version of HIPS to measure energy accounting.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

egnt77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work in the Cadiz / Malaga region

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Spain is getting into energy conservation I think forced by the same EU rule that is pushing UK along at the moment. In September 2006 they considerably improved the domestic insulation standards and brought in Solar water heating. They followed this up with commercial solar electricity generation and this will come in for homes soon. They have introduced a version of HIPS to measure energy accounting.
Thanks for your post,

Do you know where I can get more information regarding this?