Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Women's Only Thread..!!

The Women's Only Thread..!!

Old May 14th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Women's Only Thread..!!

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Yes, then we can give him a big hand.

We had a bobbit in a jar once, the young girls on reception where all giggling and tried to hide it as they thought I would tell them off for being silly, you know it could be so hard sometimes to be the boss
..Steady.... it's not 9 o/clock yet...
Old May 14th 2007, 4:18 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Oddities
What a combination.

Rosemary

Sorry, I had to go back to my place in the kitchen and make a cuppa and cake for the boys as they have just finished painting. Re above, in my defence I have never been to an Ann Summers party, have I missed something do you think.
Old May 14th 2007, 4:22 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
You forgot to mention the whips, corsets, leather and spike heels
Now you're talking....
Old May 14th 2007, 4:23 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

You have to remember I worked in Pathology.....you would never believe what we received.

:
LOL...
Old May 14th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I had to go back to my place in the kitchen and make a cuppa and cake for the boys as they have just finished painting. Re above, in my defence I have never been to an Ann Summers party, have I missed something do you think.
Good crispygirl, just like I suggested in this thread you are a beacon and shining example to all the other ladies...looking after us poor hard working men whilst the other ladies are filing their nails...hmm tea and cake..stand up and take a bow...Ladies let this show you how it is done....
Old May 14th 2007, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Good crispygirl, just like I suggested in this thread you are a beacon and shining example to all the other ladies...looking after us poor hard working men whilst the other ladies are filing their nails...hmm tea and cake..stand up and take a bow...Ladies let this show you how it is done....

BB I know my place in life and if I want to be a princess I have to make the odd sacrifice and if that means I have to do a pink job once a day then so be it.

Sorry ladies but I think you will agree we know how to keep our men thinking they know who is boss
Old May 14th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

BB I know my place in life and if I want to be a princess I have to make the odd sacrifice and if that means I have to do a pink job once a day then so be it.

Sorry ladies but I think you will agree we know how to keep our men thinking they know who is boss
...I think mr crispy is very lucky to have you on his team... ..
Old May 14th 2007, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
You forgot to mention the whips, corsets, leather and spike heels

ohhhh...be still my beating......imagination.........
Old May 14th 2007, 4:39 pm

...I think mr crispy is very lucky to have you on his team... ..

I keep telling him that but he just smiles at me
Old May 14th 2007, 4:47 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhh...be still my beating......imagination.........
You beat your imagination?

Isn't there a law against that?
Old May 14th 2007, 4:48 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

A pink job once a day I can live with....
Old May 14th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
You beat your imagination?

Isn't there a law against that?
How very dare you....there's no laws in Bhudda land....
Old May 14th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
A pink job once a day I can live with....

??????????? ?????????????
Old May 15th 2007, 4:53 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I keep telling him that but he just smiles at me
mine just looks confused