Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why is Spain.....

Why is Spain.....

Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:10 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is Spain.....

Originally Posted by featherbum
i am confused- did i cause an argument?
i quoted mercedes but looks like i didnt do it v well and looked like i had written what mercedes had?
or maybe not?

i am losing the plot here.
must be cause i went to pigtown town centre today
No Featherbum it is not you causing an argument but someone called Cherie has been posting negative and argumentive posts on other threads.

Glad to hear that you are moving back to Spain and that you think that the wedding will take place here too.

Rosemary
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
No Featherbum it is not you causing an argument but someone called Cherie has been posting negative and argumentive posts on other threads.

Glad to hear that you are moving back to Spain and that you think that the wedding will take place here too.

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary,

well it was all getting a tad confusing as i was agreeing with Mercedes who made a fair point about people blaming a whole country instead of taking a good look at themselves when they were so annoyed by everything, then suddenly that lady agrees with me but has a go at the other lady -
wow i am confusing myslef again

thanks for clarifying it anyway i wanted to make sure noone thought i was being mean when i wasnt! then again, am i ever...

Yeah very excited about going back home, we are now doing daily Spanish lessons, with me as the teacher of course!
Managed to make OH understand the present conjugation and he know can do it all on his own!!!
Good going really, considering for a whole week he kept pronouncing E as I!

xxxx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:23 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rosemary,

well it was all getting a tad confusing as i was agreeing with Mercedes who made a fair point about people blaming a whole country instead of taking a good look at themselves when they were so annoyed by everything, then suddenly that lady agrees with me but has a go at the other lady -
wow i am confusing myslef again

thanks for clarifying it anyway i wanted to make sure noone thought i was being mean when i wasnt! then again, am i ever...

Yeah very excited about going back home, we are now doing daily Spanish lessons, with me as the teacher of course!
Managed to make OH understand the present conjugation and he know can do it all on his own!!!
Good going really, considering for a whole week he kept pronouncing E as I!

xxxx

Never read any post from you that could be taken as annoying so stop worrying.

I demand that you move next door to me to teach me verbs!!!!!!

Rosemary
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary

well you never know as the whole of spain is an option at the moment!!
Will keep you posted of our whereabouts, wouldnt mind the valencia/alicante area actually!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:31 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I don't think anyone thought that Featherbum(love the name by the way!!) I thought it was the Cherie comment that was curt and completely uncalled for, so don't worry hun!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silverchick
I don't think anyone thought that Featherbum(love the name by the way!!) I thought it was the Cherie comment that was curt and completely uncalled for, so don't worry hun!!

thanks i was just making sure that you guys realised it wasnt me writing nasty stuff as my quoting came up a bit funny!!!

All good now, not worried now!!

I just dont like unfriendly comments, i wandered into another board that i wont mention and they are all SOOO grumpy!!! and i wanna be nothing like them!!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:40 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

thanks i was just making sure that you guys realised it wasnt me writing nasty stuff as my quoting came up a bit funny!!!

All good now, not worried now!!

I just dont like unfriendly comments, i wandered into another board that i wont mention and they are all SOOO grumpy!!! and i wanna be nothing like them!!!
You have nothing to worry about Featherbum I think Cherie tried to ruffle a few feathers last night (pardon the pun ) but all she did was to make herself look very silly
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:44 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

i just looked at her past posts, it seems she likes to antagonize!! How very empty her life must be to try and create arguments and enemies rather than friendships,which may start a 'cyber' but can change to real life as we know!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silverchick
i just looked at her past posts, it seems she likes to antagonize!! How very empty her life must be to try and create arguments and enemies rather than friendships,which may start a 'cyber' but can change to real life as we know!

Oh my GOd this is so funny, just looked at her old posts too only to find that one of the digs was directed at me, quoting me and all hahaha!

it was when i recommneded some program on tv about property abroad or something which happened to be on in the mornings and she said 'some of us are busy with work'! THE CHEEK!!! what does she know!

Obviously a bitter bitter woman.... and not very popular round here by the look of things!

Last edited by featherbum; Sep 6th 2007 at 10:01 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:02 pm
Fed up in England!!

no i don't think so, seems she only comes on to stir it up then goes again, mad!!
UNLIKE YOU WHO IS LOVELY ALL THE TIME!!:
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:03 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my GOd this is so funny, just looked at her old posts too only to find that one of the digs was directed at me, quoting me and all hahaha!

it was when i recommneded some program on tv about property abroad or something which happened to be on in the mornings and she said 'some of us are busy with work'! THE CHEEK!!! what does she know!

Obviously a bitter bitter woman.... and not very popular round here by the look of things!

I noticed that post too FB - I wonder, is she busy with work in the mornings or nursing a hangover
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lionda
I noticed that post too FB - I wonder, is she busy with work in the mornings or nursing a hangover

oooh alcohol induced fury during posting times!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

i still cant do this karma jobby!!! thanks to all woh give me karma just dont know how to return the favour!

can i have a quick lesson please?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:21 pm
Fed up in England!!

i still cant do this karma jobby!!! thanks to all woh give me karma just dont know how to return the favour!

can i have a quick lesson please?
Just below the avatar there is a small tab that says 'karma' click that and it will ask you about why you want to add to reputation, then its done!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
No, no, Rosemary!!
I'll "fight" you for the right to have featherbum as MY neighbour..................I need all the help I can get with flipping Spanish verbs!!

Whenever I get stuck, I now say "X verb, but en pasado!!" just because I can't remember every conjugation for every regular or irregular verb, in all of the seemingly limitless options there are in the past tense!!
Oh boy, it's just soooooooooooo confusing

featherbum; I just wanted to add my assurances that no-one could ever imagine you being nasty to anyone.
You're far too lovely

If you're undecided about exactly where to live, then Extremadura is wonderful you know
Plus the fact, there are hardly any Brits, so your O/H (or hubby as he'll probably be by then) will HAVE to speak Spanish - albeit with a strange dialect!

PS We're going to a wedding tomorrow. Only to the church, but we're looking forward to accompanying the bride through the streets - which we've been told is customary.
She's the daughter of the people who sold us the land that we're (eventually!) going to build our house on.
This morning we've been having coffee and churros with the bride's Mum, and she really made us laugh. She said it would be better if they didn't bother getting married at all; because then there wouldn't have been so much to organise...............and there won't be any paperwork to do if they separate!!
We know she was only joking, because in the next breath she said she was looking forward to them providing her with a grandchild!
As I said to her - no pressure then!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.