Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why i called myself advent7006

Why i called myself advent7006

Old May 13th 2008, 4:50 pm
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Why i called myself advent7006

Ok ive had some stick about my name,hope this sorts it out.In december 1976,i was in car with my mother & father also my two year old brother.We had been xmas shopping,my brother and i were eating advent calenders,it was the 22nd of december so we had to catch up,mum was saying we would be sick eating all that chocolate.Five hundred yards from our house we were hit by a drink driver in an artic lorry,my mother and father were killed instantly,my brother was left with brain damage,i lost the lower half of my left leg.I could go on and on but,i still find to this day,too upsetting to talk about it,anyhow,when i looked for a laptop i looked at many,but when i saw advent7006 i had to have it,and so i use that name because to me its special,but to the few on here who took the piss,(you know who you are)im sorry i cant continue.
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:14 pm
  #2  
Happy in my bubble
 
Sam Greenfield's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Rochdale LANCASHIRE
Posts: 4,538
Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
Ok ive had some stick about my name,hope this sorts it out.In december 1976,i was in car with my mother & father also my two year old brother.We had been xmas shopping,my brother and i were eating advent calenders,it was the 22nd of december so we had to catch up,mum was saying we would be sick eating all that chocolate.Five hundred yards from our house we were hit by a drink driver in an artic lorry,my mother and father were killed instantly,my brother was left with brain damage,i lost the lower half of my left leg.I could go on and on but,i still find to this day,too upsetting to talk about it,anyhow,when i looked for a laptop i looked at many,but when i saw advent7006 i had to have it,and so i use that name because to me its special,but to the few on here who took the piss,(you know who you are)im sorry i cant continue.

Piggin hell fire thats awful you poor thing.
Some people can be a bit suspicious of new members on here coz in the past there have been a few wind up merchants who have been proper ar**holes.
On the whole all the people on the Spanish forum are lovely - they have a laugh and there is usually a lot of banter between them - this is done in a fun way as lots of people have been posting for a long time and have built up good friendships.
There is also a whole lot of valuable information given on here as well - ive found out loads of stuff that i had no clue about and still loads more to ask about - so on the whole we are a friendly bunch who love welcoming new members.
So welcome to BE you are more than welcome to join in anytime you want.
Take care
Love Sam xxxxx
Sam Greenfield is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:20 pm
  #3  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Many thanks for your reply,i only put it on as i said to clear the air.Your reply and sentiment mean alot to me.I dont look forward to christmas at all,but with my own kids i have to MMMMMMMmmmmm sorry i have to stop
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:28 pm
  #4  
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,281
Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Piggin hell fire thats awful you poor thing.
Some people can be a bit suspicious of new members on here coz in the past there have been a few wind up merchants who have been proper ar**holes.
On the whole all the people on the Spanish forum are lovely - they have a laugh and there is usually a lot of banter between them - this is done in a fun way as lots of people have been posting for a long time and have built up good friendships.
There is also a whole lot of valuable information given on here as well - ive found out loads of stuff that i had no clue about and still loads more to ask about - so on the whole we are a friendly bunch who love welcoming new members.
So welcome to BE you are more than welcome to join in anytime you want.
Take care
Love Sam xxxxx
Sam, I am so glad you replied to advents post. I read it and read it but just didnt know what to write.

Its a dreadful thing to happen to you advent, and my heart goes out to you and your brother.

Keep posting on here and join the crowd cos you are more than welcome!
Same Difference is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:31 pm
  #5  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

I do have a motto,when life deals you shit,throw it over next doors fence?
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:31 pm
  #6  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Leigh, Lancs. Ex Valencia!
Posts: 1,778
valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Sam, I am so glad you replied to advents post. I read it and read it but just didnt know what to write.

Its a dreadful thing to happen to you advent, and my heart goes out to you and your brother.

Keep posting on here and join the crowd cos you are more than welcome!
Have to agree, didn't know what to put. Have been in a similar position and it's horrible. Credit for posting that, must have been difficult.
valenciatim is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:38 pm
  #7  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

I feel better for posting it.I would not have mentioned it,but the early comments i got hurt me,i was going to stop posting,then i thought sod em,im me,i have had to use my mouth all my life to get a responce,to help with my brother,who i have fought all my life to keep him with me,i care for him with all my heart,and as long as i have breath in my body,he wont go into care,i have had sorry i have to stop.
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:47 pm
  #8  
BE Forum Addict
 
DebsyW's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Lovely Lancashire
Posts: 2,631
DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

If you are being truthful, then I`m sorry for the life you have experienced thus far. It would have been a terrible, terrible time.
Unfortunately, due to your firsts posts and coming across the way that you do, and my own life experience, I am tempted to take all that you have said with a large keg of salt.
I am going to be slated for this, I know, but it`s how you come across to me personally.
DebsyW is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:52 pm
  #9  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

I dont want you to be sorry for me,you after all were one of the first ones to slate me.Do you know or care how difficult this has been for me to write.You have had a problem with me from the off,so please feel free to come back at me again with whatever you want,i was trying to seek some frienship on here,but again look,you couldnt just ignore my post,or read it and say nothing.As for how i come across why because i try to have a laugh,to me a laugh and joke is a release,it lets me blow off steam because i am so angry.Do you want proof,pictures off my leg,pictures of my brother,no i dont think so,again i felt better after posting but you have made me so

Last edited by advent7006; May 13th 2008 at 6:59 pm. Reason: add
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 6:55 pm
  #10  
BE Forum Addict
 
DebsyW's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Lovely Lancashire
Posts: 2,631
DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
I dont want you to be sorry for me,you after all were one of the first ones to slate me.Do you know or care how difficult this has been for me to write.You have had a problem with me from the off,so please feel free to come back at me again with whatever you want,i was trying to seek some frienship on here,but again look,you couldnt just ignore my post,or read it and say nothing.
Then when you first post you should have a little decorum and get to know people first... test the water so to speak. You will make lots of friends on here, very quickly, with the right attitude.
DebsyW is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 7:08 pm
  #11  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: Why i called myself advent7006

I still dont understand your problem with me,infact i dont care,people better than you have tried to make me look like something you scrape off your shoe when i take my brother out,but i will fight all the way,why should i watch what i say,when you dont,kettle black,kettle black my friend
advent7006 is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 7:14 pm
  #12  
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,281
Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
I still dont understand your problem with me,infact i dont care,people better than you have tried to make me look like something you scrape off your shoe when i take my brother out,but i will fight all the way,why should i watch what i say,when you dont,kettle black,kettle black my friend
Just enjoy everyone elses company advent

There are bound to be personalities that clash, so avoid those peeps and chat with the rest of us
Same Difference is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 7:15 pm
  #13  
BE Forum Addict
 
DebsyW's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Lovely Lancashire
Posts: 2,631
DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
I still dont understand your problem with me,infact i dont care,people better than you have tried to make me look like something you scrape off your shoe when i take my brother out,but i will fight all the way,why should i watch what i say,when you dont,kettle black,kettle black my friend
I don`t have a problem with you. I can take you or leave you... no problem.

I didn`t slate you. I, probably mistakenly, thought you were someone else logging on with a new name. You come across, sound and spell like a previous poster.
You are coming across as rather aggressive so I think we will have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
DebsyW is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 7:19 pm
  #14  
Happy in my bubble
 
Sam Greenfield's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Rochdale LANCASHIRE
Posts: 4,538
Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by advent7006
I do have a motto,when life deals you shit,throw it over next doors fence?
Love it - i really love my neigbours as well
Sam Greenfield is offline  
Old May 13th 2008, 7:21 pm
  #15  
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,281
Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i called myself advent7006

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Love it - i really love my neigbours as well
But do you through the shit over their fence?
Same Difference is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.