Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why do people continue to knock Britain on this forum ??

Why do people continue to knock Britain on this forum ??

Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people continue to knock Britain on this forum ??

Originally Posted by islandmom
mr rasta down in the house below me is smokin the mellow weed - great wafts have been englufing my garden all day ...... never smiled so much doing my weeding!
man i want to be there!!

Bet you have a bikini on and everything........................

anyway, back to the thread!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

...............doing my weeding!
I take it the pun was intended?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:22 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
man i want to be there!!

Bet you have a bikini on and everything........................

anyway, back to the thread!
only half a bikini
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I take it the pun was intended?
sadly, sadly no! god I'm so ironic without even bloody noticing!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

only half a bikini
oh my god!!!

Im on my way over, is hubby still in Mexico?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:40 am

oh my god!!!

si, 13 more days and counting...
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god!!!

Cancel that trip, she has a vibrator so won't need you....
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
This thread just gets better and better!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:54 am

(snigger) a womans best friend ..... but sometimes they like company you know
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by leighbloke
This thread just gets better and better!!
I know - I always lower the tone!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Buy another one...

(snigger) a womans best friend ..... but sometimes they like company you know
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:00 am

Buy another one...
I'm just thinking what description of goods I'd put on the FedEx shipping note for it to get here ...

god - I'm chomping through meatloaf at the moment trying to keep up with this thread, keep spluttering and now theres meat everywhere ..... I'm such a messy eater
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:20 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big_john
Oi Toss pot,

I have no care what the YUK is like, I have to go back there on certain occasions but not through choice.

I don't have a Spanish pension, I have a private pension through my own hard work and savings over the years.

Pensions are for people who do not have the foresight or capability to look after themselves
Good post ,appart from the toss pot part, but understanding you better now.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:24 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big_john
Big Pete,

Is quite right, it is you who are the small minded person

He is also not a peasant unlike yourself, he already has enough money and equity in other parts to leave and live without having to worry unlike yourself.

You are a typical of the type of person of why we leave the YUK

You are probably the type who would leave the Yuk with whatever money you can scape together and then if you can afford to leave before you retire, then have to return as you really cannot afford to live overseas without help
Glad you cant understand me,but anyway Kung hei fat choy,its your year.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:17 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
I weep for Britain but try not to knock it. Britain has this fantastic image abroad based on a truly fantastic history and it is this and like it or not the ease you can get financial aid that draws people here. I weep because I am here and can see the very real decline in standards, life, infrastructure and that eveything that made Britain great is no longer here.

Only in Britain could a 15 year old crack dealer shot dead in bed be referred to as "A fallen Soldier" and we have his and his familys face all over the national news.

Only in Britain could murdering Muslim scum (not muslims per se) call for the beheading of a British citizen on the British streets and not get arrested.

Only in Britain could a one woman silent protest, who had placards with the names of the British Iraq war dead (including her son) for passers by to read get arrested and charged under the anti terrorism laws.

Only in Britain could gangs of ferral youths break into an 80 year old womans home and kick them sensless for fun and they die a couple of days later.

Only in Britain can a pensioner in hospital for a routine operation die six weks later from bedsores infected with maggots (last week).

Rule Brittania
SPOT ON smarties uk i think some of the do gooders on this site needed to read that thats why our countrys going down the pan !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.