Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

who's there, who's left and who's going?

who's there, who's left and who's going?

Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:57 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who's there, who's left and who's going?

keep it neatly trimmed and moist?

Why bored Matt?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
morning mr mat............i cant het my grass to grow, what shall i do?
whats the matter with it? Whats going on?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
go on...
because I wont be there.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
whats the matter with it? Whats going on?
ok, i am growing from seed, in large patch, the birds keep eating the seed and I cant read enough spanish on the packet. I have sown it, racked it over and am watering it twice a day. I nhave little sprinkels of green appearing, i planted it 6 days ago, do I need to put feed or fertilizer down
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:04 am
Straw Man.

ok, i am growing from seed, in large patch, the birds keep eating the seed and I cant read enough spanish on the packet. I have sown it, racked it over and am watering it twice a day. I nhave little sprinkels of green appearing, i planted it 6 days ago, do I need to put feed or fertilizer down
No, you need to let it do its job, germinate and grow.
6 days is a very short time to start worrying that it isn't working.

You have to let it grow some before you even think about fertilizing or cutting it, as you need to encourage the roots to grow strong before it will have any chance of surviving.

Just remember that once it is established dont be too precious over grass, it will grow anywhere and is one of the plant kingdoms real survivors.

I always over seed grass seed, that way I get a lawn and the birds get a feed.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:13 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I live just on the Spanish side of the river
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

No, you need to let it do its job, germinate and grow.
6 days is a very short time to start worrying that it isn't working.

You have to let it grow some before you even think about fertilizing or cutting it, as you need to encourage the roots to grow strong before it will have any chance of surviving.

Just remember that once it is established dont be too precious over grass, it will grow anywhere and is one of the plant kingdoms real survivors.

I always over seed grass seed, that way I get a lawn and the birds get a feed.

good plan, i am off to the vivieros to buy another box.

love you x x x x
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:15 am
Straw Man.

good plan, i am off to the vivieros to buy another box.

love you x x x x
Take care.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:16 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by sam parky
I live just on the Spanish side of the river
the right side, derby will be on the wrong side.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:17 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

the right side, derby will be on the wrong side.
I have the best part of both countries Derby may be near the river in which case he can enjoy Spain too

Where in Portugal Derby?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:20 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Middle on West Coastal Side.

Wesside (Ali G voice)

Quite far away from Spain most likely.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:23 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

In spain near Denia.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:25 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
In spain near Denia.
any news yet mate?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:28 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

any news yet mate?
Yes disaster, owner added me to msn and I couldn't speak to her.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:56 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Yes disaster, owner added me to msn and I couldn't speak to her.
damn bugger and blast.

couldn't you just say you didn't speak Spanish, and sorry, just give me the damned house?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.