Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

who's there, who's left and who's going?

who's there, who's left and who's going?

Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:53 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who's there, who's left and who's going?

Well back to the topic LOL
we are staying we love it here LOL
Jerez rocks LOL
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:17 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Well back to the topic LOL
we are staying we love it here LOL
Jerez rocks LOL
oh here we go LOL
didn't ask who was staying there LOL
asked who was living there LOL

*rolling of eyes*

Don't know why I even bother with the Spanish forum tbh LOL
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
oh here we go LOL

*rolling of eyes*

Don't know why I even bother with the Spanish forum tbh LOL
what the hell is your problem?

You started a thread to try and make a point and then slate people when they post on it.

I have heard some things about your sniping in the MBTTUK forum and now I can see what they were all saying.

If you cant be bothered with the forum then you know what to do eh?

Oh don't tell me, your only here to stop them making any mistakes, well from where I'm standing, it looks like they are all pretty much doing OK.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:39 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. Fighting aside I have a serious question.

As a 43 year-old man, is it wrong to like Avril Lavigne a little too much?

Carry on.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan

Carry on.
man are you old!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:45 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
oh here we go LOL
LOL
What´s the difference? I´m going to stay in Spain because it´s where I live.

Don´t think I would be able to go back to the Uk even if I wanted.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:46 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on.

It´s that video with her dressed as a school girl in a tartan miniskirt that has done it for you isn´t it?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:49 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by keithwalters
It´s that video with her dressed as a school girl in a tartan miniskirt that has done it for you isn´t it?
and just for research where can I find such a video?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:50 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

It's any video of her actually.

I must go and spank myself to be rid of these thoughts.

I am.... unclean.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:51 pm
has got a huge member

I am.... unclean.
I´m assuming spank is a typo?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:52 pm
has got a huge member

I am.... unclean.
Something for you to watch whilst you spank yourself.

Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Something for you to watch whilst you spank yourself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI
Hmmm, not really my thing, bit grungy, not dirty enough, now this I can get my mouth around!

Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:01 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Hmmm, not really my thing, bit grungy, not dirty enough, now this I can get my mouth around!
Not bad, not bad.

I quite like this:

(shame about all the talky bits at the beginning though)

Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:06 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Carry on.
very very wrong derbyflan!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:07 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
man are you old!
43 is not old, for some, its their prime!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.