Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Who do you think these pair of Hells Angels are?

Who do you think these pair of Hells Angels are?

Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who do you think these pair of Hells Angels are?

They just accosted me in the street!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who do you think these pair of Hells Angels are?

and I ought to add ....... what a really nice couple they are
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:49 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Michael and Martha I would guess. So glad that you met up with them.

Rosemary
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
..you were lucky Mitzyboy..they look a right dodgy pair to me..hope you reported them for wearing to much protective clothing...

Mind you the chic looks pretty cool..I bet she could tell a thread or two...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:03 pm
Senior Moment

More bikes in Oliva

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:12 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

love the yellow trike
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:53 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,

I think I saw that pair on a wanted poster
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Martha,

Really good to see a piccie of you both
Glad to see you out enjoying yourselves.
Hope this week has been a bit less stressful than the last (or was that the week before? )

This is meant in the nicest possible way................but aren't you diddy!
Still, as they say, all the best things come in small packages

Hugs to you, and happy biking!
Love Sam x
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:25 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by brisca
Hey Martha,
:
Hope this week has been a bit less stressful than the last (or was that the week before? )
Love Sam x

She wasn't enjoying herself, she was meeting me!
She's actually 6 ft 2, I used a wide angle lens and it distorts around the edge
Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:08 am
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Martha,

Really good to see a piccie of you both

Love Sam x
Hey Sam,

It was a beautiful day and a wonderful drive out to Olive and back. Of course meeting Mitzy was a bonus, who by the way is a very nice man! Hopefully we will all get together again soon.

As for the diddy thingie....well yes I think that I may be a tad diddy, but I've got a big personality to compensate

Sending lots of love your way,
Martha
xxx
Old Jun 25th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Hey Sam,

It was a beautiful day and a wonderful drive out to Olive and back. Of course meeting Mitzy was a bonus, who by the way is a very nice man! Hopefully we will all get together again soon.

As for the diddy thingie....well yes I think that I may be a tad diddy, but I've got a big personality to compensate

Sending lots of love your way,
Martha
xxx

Yes, that's exactly what I meant!
Your beautiful personality comes across on here perfectly
I knew what you looked like, but I just had a mental picture of you being a different height

I'm sure you didn't take offence at my comment, did you??

Love Sam x
Old Jun 25th 2007, 11:43 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martha nice to pictures of yourself and Michael ( you could of taken the helmet off though ) the bike looks brill, really good pictures Mitzyboy :thumbs up: how nice to be biking in that lovely weather,you would not be able to do it here at the mo.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:09 pm
MnM

Yes, that's exactly what I meant!
Your beautiful personality comes across on here perfectly
I knew what you looked like, but I just had a mental picture of you being a different height

I'm sure you didn't take offence at my comment, did you??

Love Sam x
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

How could I possibly? You're one of the nicest people on here

Last edited by MnM; Jun 25th 2007 at 12:14 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:12 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hi Martha nice to pictures of yourself and Michael ( you could of taken the helmet off though ) the bike looks brill, really good pictures Mitzyboy :thumbs up: how nice to be biking in that lovely weather,you would not be able to do it here at the mo.
Hey Jean,

I was avoiding all the publicity