Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

who do you look like??

who do you look like??

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:54 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: who do you look like??

I look like the milkman
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:55 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikeoc
I look like the milkman
Which one?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
It was nice to was a vid without it stopping and starting all the time, good old ADSL
Are you ever gonna learn how to spell ASDA?
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Which one?
all of them.

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Are you ever gonna learn how to spell ASDA?
What I wouldnt give to be in Asda right now
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
all of them.
Quite a look then!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

What I wouldnt give to be in Asda right now
My missus works there. I like her to keep her uniform on.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a look then!
Have you Googled Ron Jeremy yet?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:59 pm

Have you Googled Ron Jeremy yet?
Who?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Who?
You didn't need to Google at all you dirrrty little lady!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:01 pm

You didn't need to Google at all you dirrrty little lady!
Ah but I did, and just done it

I didnt go past the google page though, I will wait till later
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:01 pm
Straw Man.

My missus works there. I like her to keep her uniform on.
Some people are just too weird!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Some people are just too weird!
I know but she needs the money.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:04 pm
Straw Man.

I know but she needs the money.
We're in Ron Jeremy territory again aren't we?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Weirder still, I'm off to watch Richard & Judy now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.