Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

who do you look like??

who do you look like??

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default who do you look like??

Most of my friends think i look like brad pitt, so i began to think any of you look like someone famous??
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who do you look like??

Matbe a thread better suited for Siesta time but hey ho.

I'm a cross between Ray Winston and Anna Kournikova, with a smattering of Dennis Wise, Dirk Diggler and Ron Jeremy
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:28 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simon2129
Most of my friends think i look like brad pitt, so i began to think any of you look like someone famous??
BRAD PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not judging by your photo.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:31 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Some peeps say I look like Hally Berry, others say Penelope Cruz.......but I think I just look like me
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Matbe a thread better suited for Siesta time but hey ho.

I'm a cross between Ray Winston and Anna Kournikova, with a smattering of Dennis Wise, Dirk Diggler and Ron Jeremy
Havent heard of any of em, but I think you have a look of Roy Chubby Brown
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:34 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Havent heard of any of em, but I think you have a look of Roy Chubby Brown
Look you! Stop following me around and stalking me!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:34 pm

Look you! Stop following me around and stalking me!
Shut it Chubby!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:36 pm
Straw Man.

Shut it Chubby!!
I am normally kind to newbies but for you I could make an exception!
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

A dalek... obviously!

I am normally kind to newbies but for you I could make an exception!
Can you dance like him?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:44 pm
Straw Man.

Can you dance like him?
Funnily enough, on a recent trip to Japan I found this vid of SD dancing people, enjoy, but cringe!!!!

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:51 pm

Still havent plugged the speakers in, but I was cringing

It was nice to was a vid without it stopping and starting all the time, good old ADSL
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:52 pm
Straw Man.

Still havent plugged the speakers in, but I was cringing

It was nice to was a vid without it stopping and starting all the time, good old ADSL
Isn't the modern world a wonderful thing eh?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:52 pm

Isn't the modern world a wonderful thing eh?
Aye, it is!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:53 pm
Straw Man.

Aye, it is!
Do you think simon thought his thread would take such weird turn?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.