Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where is Rosemary?

Where is Rosemary?

Old Jul 15th 2012, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Rosemary?

Rosemary - Sam Greenfield has asked me to pass on her condolences, and in turn also to pass on those of Sam Parky. Their thoughts are with you and your family.
Old Jul 15th 2012, 8:31 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear about this X
Old Jul 15th 2012, 9:34 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you Rosemary and sorry I have not passed on my condolances before, I have only just found the thread.

Take time to grieve, do whatever it takes.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary,

I am so sorry I have just seen this thread. Lots of love and hugs go out to you and if you need any legal help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. xxx
Old Jul 17th 2012, 3:36 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kindness I really do appreciate it and draw comfort from your support. It is very difficult at the moment to think straight. I am doing things as I see they need doing and dealing with any paperwork that arises and will write a thread at some point about how I have experienced the system here because that might help others at a much later date.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.

Rosemary
Old Jul 17th 2012, 4:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG View Post
Rosemary,

I am so sorry I have just seen this thread. Lots of love and hugs go out to you and if you need any legal help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. xxx
Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
Thank you all for your kindness I really do appreciate it and draw comfort from your support. It is very difficult at the moment to think straight. I am doing things as I see they need doing and dealing with any paperwork that arises and will write a thread at some point about how I have experienced the system here because that might help others at a much later date.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.

Rosemary
Rosemary, having met Sue and her husband I can tell you that you would be in very good hands if you go to her for advice. I vouch for her and she has many many years of legal experience, she would not let you down and would do the best for you that she can, if you haven't already got any legal advice then please do trust Sue.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 6:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda View Post
Rosemary, having met Sue and her husband I can tell you that you would be in very good hands if you go to her for advice. I vouch for her and she has many many years of legal experience, she would not let you down and would do the best for you that she can, if you haven't already got any legal advice then please do trust Sue.
I agree with you she is very straightforward and honest with her advice and I trust her so regularly recommend her to members. It was Sue who gave me the details of who to use in my local area when we needed our wills completing before Graham´s first operation.

Last week I went to a local notaries home for a quick chat about the bank and their methods of dealing with accounts and he refused to be paid because he likes to help the people of his town and when I refused to leave unless he took something he asked for 10 euros. Yesterday I went to the notary who drew up the wills and spent quite a bit of time there asking questions and there was no charge for the information given.

Rosemary
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:04 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
I agree with you she is very straightforward and honest with her advice and I trust her so regularly recommend her to members. It was Sue who gave me the details of who to use in my local area when we needed our wills completing before Graham´s first operation.

Last week I went to a local notaries home for a quick chat about the bank and their methods of dealing with accounts and he refused to be paid because he likes to help the people of his town and when I refused to leave unless he took something he asked for 10 euros. Yesterday I went to the notary who drew up the wills and spent quite a bit of time there asking questions and there was no charge for the information given.

Rosemary
So pleased to hear that you are getting so much help and assistance Rosemary. I remember when you first moved to live in Spain and chose your village you said something along the lines of it felt right for you and you were welcomed from the beginning. You are lucky, you seem to have many friends around you, you will be ok As Lynne said after Johns passing just take each day as it comes. Big (((hugs))) I wish you all the best xx