Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where to find rental property? What are spanish classifieds?

Where to find rental property? What are spanish classifieds?

Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:16 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to find rental property? What are spanish classifieds?

Originally Posted by jdr
And what would you know about proper Espanol ?
Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
Do you mean español?
He actually means Espanyol, as we have agreed not to be too anal on here about trivialites, when we have the whole country to sort out.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean español?
I knew someone would ask for the ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
He actually means Espanyol, as we have agreed not to be too anal on here about trivialites, when we have the whole country to sort out.
By the way the teletubbies are on the way to your house.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:26 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
We will never sort the country out if you cant even post on the right thread......
Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

How was your Una referred to by you? My brother fancied Una Stubbs!
LOL - I meant to elaborate without elaborating that I 'knew a Friend in College called Elspeth'. And noticing your name on the Thread for some weird reason popped that thought back into my head is all... You didn't go to a College in South Wales did you ???

DSB.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
I like it . I hope they take their dictionary with them.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bealerDSB
LOL - I meant to elaborate without elaborating that I 'knew a Friend in College called Elspeth'. And noticing your name on the Thread for some weird reason popped that thought back into my head is all... You didn't go to a College in South Wales did you ???

DSB.
Now would a good Glaswegian do that!
Old Apr 18th 2010, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

be easier talking in spanglish
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

Now would a good Glaswegian do that!
I'm guessing not Elspeth, sorry for the mix-up
DSB.