Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy poppys Jaen area

Where can I buy poppys Jaen area

Old Nov 10th 2011, 3:01 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I buy poppys Jaen area

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.

I have some good news. My parents were both in the Fleet Air Arm - Dad flying Swordfish from carriers in most theatres of war - notably Russian convoys and the far east.

The good news? They are both still alive and living togeter in as much comfort as being 94 will allow!

ETA We have poppies on the bar but it's a bit far for most of you to come...
Old Nov 10th 2011, 3:07 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I buy poppys Jaen area

Originally Posted by jimenato
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.

I have some good news. My parents were both in the Fleet Air Arm - Dad flying Swordfish from carriers in most theatres of war - notably Russian convoys and the far east.

The good news? They are both still alive and living togeter in as much comfort as being 94 will allow!

ETA We have poppies on the bar but it's a bit far for most of you to come...
Cherish what you have got.

I saw 2 years on a fairly modern carrier - the largest - and things were hairy, so I can say even more respect for those who flew stringbags.
that would give new meaning to the words "flying by the seat of your pants"

lest we forget