Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Where to buy Kitchen Worktops (Javea)

Where to buy Kitchen Worktops (Javea)

Old Feb 25th 2013, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy Kitchen Worktops (Javea)

Does anyone know where in the Javea Area, I can buy Marble / Granite Kitchen Worktops.
Kind Regards
Old Feb 27th 2013, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy Kitchen Worktops (Javea)

Hi, sorry no-one got back to you!

I don't live in that area but if you google "encimeras de marmol y granito Javea" loads of places come up.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Grizzly12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BigD

There are plenty of "Marmolistas" in Javea and the surrounding area. The ones in Javea are by no means the most economical but some do speak english. If you need english speaking try the one on the road leaving Javea Pueblo to go over the Montgo to Denia, just before the roundabout on the right is their workshop. http://tinyurl.com/bpr5yd9 There are a couple on the Gata Teulada road between the quarry and the bridge over the river bed just entering gata. It is always best to get a few quotes and play them off against each other. I am replacing one of my rental villa kitchens and have been quoted 30% less than I paid 3 years ago for the same granite. Good luck. David
Old Feb 28th 2013, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for being somewhat off-topic as I don't live anywhere remotely near Javea, but I want to replace my kitchen worktops with granite ones and wonder if anyone who has recently bought any could give me some idea of what I should expect to pay per metre?