Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats your Favourite songs

Whats your Favourite songs

Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats your Favourite songs

and one of the best parts of the film....

Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:23 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
How can you talk about great films without mentioning this one......
You meant this one...yeah?

Old Jul 6th 2007, 4:24 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
You meant this one...yeah?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhXwPQU1iNo
if you are talking about that genre there is only one film we can talk about really............

Old Jul 6th 2007, 4:26 am
Straw Man.

or even this one.....

Old Jul 6th 2007, 4:34 am
Straw Man.

or maybe the best of the lot, and the mans last film........

Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:51 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

if you are talking about that genre there is only one film we can talk about really............
Oh, yeah, agree. Although I wouldn't put it in the same genre. Jackie Chan is basically action comedy. These films are works of art.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:52 am
The Best Fed Scot

You need to initiate the me on the other two. DOn't know them..
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:11 am
Straw Man.

Kung fu hustle, an absolute masterpiece, and Fearless, and I have to say if you are talking about the whole Kung Fu genre, it is by far one of the best films ever made, and as I said, Jet Li's last film.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:36 am
The Best Fed Scot

Kung fu hustle, an absolute masterpiece, and Fearless, and I have to say if you are talking about the whole Kung Fu genre, it is by far one of the best films ever made, and as I said, Jet Li's last film.
ok, i know about kung fu hussle. would like to see that one. have you seen shaolin soccer (maybe wrong spelling), heard it's pretty good fun...
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:40 am
Straw Man.

ok, i know about kung fu hussle. would like to see that one. have you seen shaolin soccer (maybe wrong spelling), heard it's pretty good fun...
I have it, Kung Fu genre kinda my thing.

Didn't enjoy it as much as Kung Fu Hustle.

Hero is pretty stunning, but Fearless is amazing, and loosely based on the founder of Wu Shu
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:48 am
The Best Fed Scot

I have it, Kung Fu genre kinda my thing.

Didn't enjoy it as much as Kung Fu Hustle.

Hero is pretty stunning, but Fearless is amazing, and loosely based on the founder of Wu Shu
...and the new one about sunflowers or something. haven't seen that one yet.

And then there's crouching tiger, marvelllus stuff.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:50 am
Straw Man.

...and the new one about sunflowers or something. haven't seen that one yet.

And then there's crouching tiger, marvelllus stuff.
Once were Warriors still my fave film!!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to educate you here Fuzzle!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7QHJI1iv1Xk
that brings back some memories
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Anastacia - love her voice, love the lyrics in this song....

Heavy On My Heart

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwBxohr2ziM
and isnt she gorgeous - back in UK when I was VERY drunk I used to mime to "one day in your life", just a tad embarrassing - I came across me doing it on video the other week "DELETE"
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:45 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

A few summer 'classics':

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.