Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats your Favourite songs

Whats your Favourite songs

Old May 27th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Default Whats your Favourite songs

Always ......by Bon Jovi

Show me heaven.... maria mckee
Old May 27th 2007, 9:22 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats your Favourite songs

Just had a look through my music, very varied and I love them all.
I think this is a classic though
Old May 27th 2007, 9:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have a list of songs, and this is the first on the list.

Old May 27th 2007, 9:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Number 2 on the list...this particular song makes every hair on my body tingle, and it is the quickest way to my heart.

Old May 27th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by jeanc
Always ......by Bon Jovi

Show me heaven.... maria mckee
Was flicking through music chanels last night waiting for eldest to come home. VH1 ect had loads of song i haven't heard for years, felt quite nostalgic, took me back to my teens
Old May 27th 2007, 10:07 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have three hundred and fifty + vinyl albums downstairs waiting for the music / cinema room to be finished at which time I'm going to play every one of them one by one

A favourite song ... thats difficult ..........

Maybe
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQCirSxnvg

Working Class Hero by Lennon for one of the finest set of lyrics I've ever heard

As soon as your born they make you feel small,
By giving you no time instead of it all,
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all,
A working class hero is something to be,
A working class hero is something to be.
They hurt you at home and they hit you at school,
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool,
Till you're so f****** crazy you can't follow their rules,
When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years,
Then they expect you to pick a career,
When you can't really function you're so full of fear,
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV,
And you think you're so clever and classless and free,
But you're still f****** peasents as far as I can see,
There's room at the top they are telling you still,
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,
If you want to be like the folks on the hill,
If you want to be a hero well just follow me,
If you want to be a hero well just follow me.
Old May 27th 2007, 10:13 am
Straw Man.

jdr I will take your Eagles and match you with my number 3 on my list.........kept me going through a really nasty patch in my life, love it.

Old May 27th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Prince, "Little red corvette" is one of my favs

Also roberta flack "first time i ever saw your face" i have that on my video of my youngest when she was in my tummy.

Orson i think the song is called "no tomorrow"
Old May 27th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

So many songs ..so little time..

Straight through the heart !!

Old May 27th 2007, 10:53 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69

So many songs ..so little time..

Straight through the heart !!

I was wondering where you got to!
Old May 27th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was wondering where you got to!
Hey Man....bin a naughty boy this week..restricted access...you know..!!..
Old May 27th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sooooo many songs..soooo little time....

How cool is this..

Old May 27th 2007, 11:22 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Hey Man....bin a naughty boy this week..restricted access...you know..!!..
by the missus or by BE?
Old May 27th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
by the missus or by BE?
Nursey....
Old May 27th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

..Where's me scooter...

It must be here !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.