Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats your Favourite songs

Whats your Favourite songs

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats your Favourite songs

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
1st posting for me, so please excuse mistakes. What a fantastic thread.
Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch and do not bite peoples heads off very often so keep posting and tell us something about yourself.

Rosemary
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:57 am
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch and do not bite peoples heads off very often so keep posting and tell us something about yourself.

Rosemary
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, or if there are general instructions somewhere (can't find them), but how do you post youtube clips?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:14 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, or if there are general instructions somewhere (can't find them), but how do you post youtube clips?
Hi Lochy,I hope I can help

1) find the clip you want to post

2) copy the URL

3)come back to here select quote or new mess.

4)Paste URL into the film reel click ok done.

You can write your text first and also once you have pasted the url into the reel and clicked ok you can then add further text before posting.Also you can click preview post to see if its ok. I hope this helps,not right good at explaining............
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:41 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Oddities

Rosemary
The Oddities
Thank you,I have put some information up, just hope I put it in the right
place
Favorite Songs.......Jeff Healy Band,Al Green, so many songs so many singers, very varied taste, ............
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:45 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jandy44

2) copy the URL

You can write your text first and also once you have pasted the url into the reel and clicked ok you can then add further text before posting.Also you can click preview post to see if its ok. I hope this helps,not right good at explaining............
Cheers for this, I'll give it a go...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:23 pm
The Best Fed Scot

2) copy the URL

I can't find what you refer to as the "film reel", where is this, or how would I recognise it.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:34 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find what you refer to as the "film reel", where is this, or how would I recognise it.

In the message window you have above

B I U then keep going along until you see a globe the reel is the fourth one along looks like a litte film reel

Last edited by jdr; Jun 22nd 2007 at 9:38 pm. Reason: edited quote tags
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:10 pm
The Best Fed Scot

[QUOTE=jandy44;4952428]
I can't find what you refer to as the "film reel", where is this, or how would I recognise it.[/

In the message window you have above

B I U then keep going along until you see a globe the reel is the fourth one along looks like a litte film reel
Aha, I see the problem. My pop up bloccker was stopping that.

You may regret giving me this info if I get it to work!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 2:22 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=Lochy;4952615]
Aha, I see the problem. My pop up bloccker was stopping that.

You may regret giving me this info if I get it to work!!
Im waiting ..........
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:28 pm
The Best Fed Scot

[QUOTE=jandy44;4952657]

Im waiting ..........
OK, let's see if this works. Song of the summer, surely!!

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:01 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=Lochy;4953013]

OK, let's see if this works. Song of the summer, surely!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4kjZ-sJaEmo
Hey you have done it well done......... your right I dont rate the video
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:56 pm
The Best Fed Scot

[QUOTE=jandy44;4953204]

Hey you have done it well done......... your right I dont rate the video
Hoorah!! I think I'll go and have a lie down after all that effort.

You may like this version better. ANd anyway, it's an important message people! And a catchy little tune, all together now...

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:59 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc50ONFU3jQ
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Lochy;4953448]

Hoorah!! I think I'll go and have a lie down after all that effort.
Don`t know about lie down, you should be put down.... read the bleedin thread title......
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:30 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=jdr;4954470]

Don`t know about lie down, you should be put down.... read the bleedin thread title......
Dont know whats gone wrong there but I didnt quote that...... Im off for a lay down

Last edited by jandy44; Jun 22nd 2007 at 8:33 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.