Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats the weather like where you are?

Whats the weather like where you are?

Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Whats the weather like where you are?

Originally Posted by Sharon B
This should cheer you up - in sympathy this Monday morning, its surprisingly overcast and dark in Ayamonte, can't even see the sun!! Whats going on?!!
There is a God!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
There is a God!
Sharon

Take no notice of my husband's quote (above). Today is sunny and hot so we will try to bring sun with us when we next come!

Pat
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Sharon

Take no notice of my husband's quote (above). Today is sunny and hot so we will try to bring sun with us when we next come!

Pat
No worries Pat, I believe in karma!!

Tell Steve to look at this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-entrance.html

Take care, Sharon
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

No worries Pat, I believe in karma!!

Tell Steve to look at this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-entrance.html

Take care, Sharon

Very good! Today has been horrible. It was only just light when we got up. It's been blowing a gale, showery and chilly and the leaves have started to come off the trees. Just to add to this tale of woe it's the first day back at school so traffic jams everywhere. Can't wait to get back to Ayamonte!

Pat
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:44 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

It´s still bloody hot out here! Can we get some rain for an hour or so ???
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Its raining here in Esuri the 1st we have had since May. Regards, Bryony
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Its raining here in Esuri the 1st we have had since May. Regards, Bryony
Still dry here - but the wind is getting up, and the dark clouds are massing!

I've just run round with the lawn mower before it rains here as well.

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

This will cheer you guys in UK. It rained on Saturday and Sunday, not a proper Spanish downfall but a couple of showers but dried up within an hour and still nice and warm. Waiting for the proper rain which usually follows the Sep fiesta. More rain forecasted for Tuesday, can't really complain but our UK visitors weren't too happy.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

This will cheer you guys in UK. It rained on Saturday and Sunday, not a proper Spanish downfall but a couple of showers but dried up within an hour and still nice and warm. Waiting for the proper rain which usually follows the Sep fiesta. More rain forecasted for Tuesday, can't really complain but our UK visitors weren't too happy.
We know; we're here at the moment! Don't blame us though, it's our daughter's fault - she's just arrived in Barcelona - and it always, but always, rains when she is in Spain!

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Sharon,
We're thinking of coming over about 17th Oct but I noticed your comment about rain post the Sept fiesta. Could just do with a residents view on the weather, generally, in mid October.
Thanks
Andy
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyS
Sharon,
We're thinking of coming over about 17th Oct but I noticed your comment about rain post the Sept fiesta. Could just do with a residents view on the weather, generally, in mid October.
Thanks
Andy
Andy, this is just a guesstimate but I would say in the low 20s. As for the rain that is hit and miss in October, could be a downpour all day/week or dry till the following week. Just that a local saying around here is that it is supposed to start raining after the fiesta is over and this is usually right but it waited until a couple of weeks later this time.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Andy, this is just a guesstimate but I would say in the low 20s. As for the rain that is hit and miss in October, could be a downpour all day/week or dry till the following week. Just that a local saying around here is that it is supposed to start raining after the fiesta is over and this is usually right but it waited until a couple of weeks later this time.
Hmmm, what I wanted Sharon, was for you to guarantee me unbroken sunshine!!!! Well, I reckon we'll just have to take our chances.
Thanks
Andy
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyS
Hmmm, what I wanted Sharon, was for you to guarantee me unbroken sunshine!!!! Well, I reckon we'll just have to take our chances.
Thanks
Andy
Of course, no problem. I will just have a word with him upstairs.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Chica is an unknown quantity at this point

When left San Bartolome nr Lepe last week it was 31 degrees! But yesterday evening after a hard days work in a very warm London I got off the train in Ashford, Kent at 7.15pm and the car thermometer was showing 23 degrees!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chica
When left San Bartolome nr Lepe last week it was 31 degrees! But yesterday evening after a hard days work in a very warm London I got off the train in Ashford, Kent at 7.15pm and the car thermometer was showing 23 degrees!!!
Thats not bad for this time of year in London is it? It is in line to the temp here at the moment, feels a bit muggy and keeps threatening to rain but is at a steady 20 degrees.

Must be something wrong when it is warmer in the UK in October then this part of Spain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.